Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First response early test ????

2»

Replies

• Options

Oh no kel sorry to hear that x

• Options

Thanks for the kind words . I'm really trying to stay positive, I am very blessed in my life and Im hoping in time me and my husband will get a child together xxxxx

• Options

Im shure u will hun all good things are werth waiting for and i no each month is a kick in the teeth but stay strong it took me 5 month with my little girl and the month i fell was so much going on i dident relise i missed my af this time on month 8 think were thinking to much about it but easyer said than done loads of hugs xx

• Options

Yea I totally agree , we are going on to month 11 now , I already have 3 gorgeous teenaged from my first marriage , but I really want to give my hubby a child of his own , but I understand it's not going to be easy as I'm 39 , keep me posted with how things go with you honey xx

• Options

I will keep u posted hun i really do wish u the best of look wouldent wish these feeling on anybody xx

• Options

imageTook another one of those tests las night and the same thing happened. Line with no colour. How can I be taking so many tests with these lines 🤔

• Options

Try a digital hun i just broke my kneck to use mine and was neg but my bbs are killing me so sore good luck 

• Options

It's weird cos my boobs feel totally fine. Heavier but no pain. My only real symptoms are cravings for cups of tea. Hot flushes ry night and rushes of sickness every now and then 

• Options

They all sound like good sighns i feel somthink different apart from syptoms so wish i just new eather way for shure x

• Options

Hi reeee13 , any news with you ?? X 

• Options

Took a clear blue digital tonight and was neg was sapost to be for in the morning but couldent resist im down tonight i dont think i am the test said 97% accuret from 2 days before af and im due tomorrow or thu so think it should have showed up i was so shure i was symptoms are a joke what im getting got a twin pack so if af doesent arrive by friday will test again but think it will thanks for asking 

• Options

I know exactly how  you feel , my period only lasted 2 days God knows why it's normally 5 days. So I tested again this morning just in case but it was neg, I've felt really low and ratty all day, it's such a horrible feeling , it's like your not in control of your own body 😓 I'm hoping tomorrow I will feel a bit more positive again , if you ever want to have a moan in here to chat to x 

• Options

Tell me about it i feel like a woman persest the disapointment and not knowing kills u should just be thankfull for my little girl i sapose just dident want a really big gap between them feel like its never going to happen and if u ever need to talk or let it all out im hear to hun thank u very much i appreciat it x