Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How long after stopping Cerazette did your period return, Part 7

1444546474850»

Replies

• Options

Haha rustic that photo is brilliant!! 

• Options

So happy for you, MrsWoody!

Welcome to the thread, Lex. I'm a recent newbie as well, but everyone is just so darn friendly I feel like I've been here for years already.

Rustic, that is an INCREDIBLE photo. Such a cutie pie - and I bet he can handle his drink better than I can already. A very late and alcohol-fueled Saturday night out in Bournemouth doth a hungover Pooba make. I'm still suffering now :|

I am now free from af and interested to see what happens this month. I was never regular before I took Cerazette, so wondering what the chances are of being regular now.

Questions: I think I remember you guys saying that once af stops, you're at cd1. a) what does that mean? b) am I right? and c) I think I stopped bleeding yesterday morning. Would yesterday be cd1 or today? d) not so much a question, but now I have no excuse to get back to the gym. Boo hiss.

• Options

Thanks pooba. CD1 is the first day of you right period 😊

• Options

Stupid phone! cd1 is the first day of your period. 

• Options

Morning ladies, hope you are all well today.

welcome lex85 and thanks for the mention, that was so lovely of you. All I can say is fair play for reading through all the threads, it must have been like reading war and peace there was that many of them. Hopefully your ttc journey is a short one. but we are all here to share the journey and answer any questions you have, even the ones you think are too stupid to ask. And nothing is tmi lol

Kez I just wasn't sure about the mayonnaise so have avoided it at all costs. I wouldn't mind its not like I am the biggest mayo person, its just its what I have wanted on sandwiches since finding out I was pregnant.

Looby think you are making the right decision to delay the next cycle, you really need not to be stressed doing it. sorry though you didn't do a me on it and get to say in your face suckers xx

Rustic that is the best picture of Oliver, though what the heck, he looks like a toddler already. it really won't be long till we are seeing the school picture. I feel a bit sad at the thought already that he's growing up so fast

• Options

Hi ladies! It's been a while since I've been on here, it's been hectic at work and now I'm on holiday! Having a quick online catch up now ☺️ 

Congratualtions MrsWoody! I'm so happy for you getting your bfp!

I'm officially in the tww and it's driving me CRAZY. Had a positive opk on 29th Jan, and a temperature dip today, with a tiny spot of blood when wiping, trying not to get my hopes up though!! Not sure how reliable temping is this last week because I've been abroad with a 5 hour time difference. Looooads of bloody symptoms again but could just be jet lag?! Ugh. Such a pain. Had a really upset stomach the last couple of days and severe nausea one night, which I don't usually get when I come here, and tried to have a little glass of wine for my birthday on Sunday and it nearly made me sick and I hated the taste of it. So fingers crossed! Going to shopping now and might have a couple of pg tests slip into my basket, especially if they work out cheaper than the ones at home 🙈 The cheap American ones look pretty good!

i hope everyone else is doing well!

• Options

Ellabelle fingers crossed for a holiday souvenir :-)

• Options

oh ellabelle, got everthing crossed for you

hows everyone today?

• Options

Loving these new boobs. Keep it coming haha!

I feel fine so far. I just want to tell everyone but then I don't and I get a bit scared/ nervous. I've not told anyone yet except you guys.  I want to buy things then stop myself. 

• Options

I think most of us felt that way mrs woody :-) it's exciting and scary all at the same time.

• Options

So exciting Mrs Woody!

How are you Sio? How many weeks are you? (Sorry after reading all the messages I should know this!)

Hope everyone else is ok?

I am currently cd32 with no sign of af at the moment. going to hold out til next week until I cave and do a test, as I am sure it is just my body getting this pill out of my system. So annoying though!

• Options

Well we are due a new thread soon so you never know ... you might get the new thread bfp luck!

• Options

Thank you! Oh I do hope I have a holiday baby, I'm in my most favourite place so it would be perfect!! I'm going home tomorrow and didnpick up a couple of tests yesterday so will be testing tomorrow am, I think it's still too early but if there's even the slightest chance I could get a bfp here im going to try ☺🤞🏻

Fingers crossed for you too Lex!

• Options

So we need a new thread by tomorrow then ;-)

• Options

we could have the new thread tomorrow. its usually when we get to the 1000 posts that we get one. Ok should we do every paragraph as a new post lol.

Fingers crossed for you Ellabelle and for you too Lex.

it is really annoying lex the pill leaving your body, really messes with your head. I'm 15w2d now.

Mrswoody it is so exciting and so scary. You want to shout it from the rooftops and yet you think so I have to keep quiet. How far do you reckon you are? 5weeks?

• Options

You are so right Sio! I think I'm 4 weeks So good guess 😊. I'm starting to notice tiny things. 

how far were you when you told people? Have you bought anything yet? 

• Options

Hi everyone, 

It's that time again.... this thread is getting super-long, which is wonderful cause you're all chatting, but it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, we've created a new thread, called How long after Cerazette did your period return, Part 8 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread, we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK and may your new thread bring loads of BFPs!