Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a baby in September - Part 2

Replies

• Options

14dpo today still spotting and just waiting for af to start it's taking forever! I know it's going to I always spot the day before I get it I just want to start trying again!

• Options

8 dpo today. Creamy light cm, sensitive and tingly breasts, a little tired/no energy, hungry. That's pretty much it for today. Just excited to get closer to 14dpo!

• Options

So I went to epu today bleeding was bad....wouldnt scan me said to early and wouldn’t see much. Had blood taken and swabs. She checked my cervix and said it’s open slightly but that’s because Ive had children before, it’s not wide open as you expect in miscarriage but my hcg levels only 100 and I’m 5 weeks 2 days. Go back Friday for repeat but I’m not holding much hope 😔 x

• Options

I hope you're able to start trying again carebear it's such a bad feeling :( af finally started last night/this morning so I guess I'm back to CD1 and will be joining the October one :(

• Options

Thanks yungyeesh Me to!! 3rd day bleeding now so am I cd3 im confuses by it all? X

• Options

I hope it passes quickly for you and that you're able to get pregnant again straight away! I feel like October won't be my month either honestly like I won't be able to get pregnant but might visit my gyno about it...

• Options

CD 25 For me. Still not entirely sure what’s going on. But still counting each day ! 

AF would be next week if I was still in the pill and would be the end of my 28 day cycle. So I’m intrigued to see if that’s the case next week !! 

stomach Ache/cramp this evening. Feels like AF to me, so will have to wait and see 😞

• Options

Hello ladies. 9-10 DPO, on and off nausea and idk if my cm is considered sticky or creamy...let le see if I get AF on Monday. Sorry to hear about your mc Carebear but I hope you get the bfp next month...baby dust to you all.

• Options

imageimageimage

Fain’t FR test second line? But negative digital test? 10 DPO anyone with similar experience?

• Options

Yeah I had exact same wait few days and you’ll get positive digital there just not as sensitive x

• Options

Update ***** 

so my 4th day of bleeding starting at 5weeks, don’t feel pregnant no symptoms so almost certain miscarriage

had blood test Wednesday expecting decrease when  repeated today but they’ve risen 30% she said its not the 60% they like but it’s still a rise!! Got to repeat again Sunday I’m so stressed 🙄 

• Options

Good luck Carebear

• Options

Good luck carebear. Thinking of you xxx 

• Options

I guess I am going to move to the trying for baby in October board...ugh I am just so disappointed and frustrated

• Options

Carebear, the exact same thing happened to me with my Ds At 6 weeks. I thought I was definitely out, it started with brown cm and then pinky blood, loads on the tissue after wiping. No clots but I was devastated and miserable Thinking I had mc. It continued for days, they did an early scan and you couldn’t see anything so they booked me in for 10 days later, and BOOM there was our little peanut with a tiny heartbeat, and I got the cutest scan picture. I went on to have a healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby boy and he’s now 3. Will never forget how that bleed made me feel though. They said it could be left over blood or from implantation they never really knew properly. 

Hoping you get your little miracle! 

• Options

Aw that’s amazing news hopefulheart24....did you have pregnancy symptoms still as I have none? Did they check ur bloods for hcg levels? X

• Options

Carebear I did have nausea and sore boobs but they said even if It was mc that wasn’t a sign because your hormones stay elevated and I always feel like that round time of my period anyway. I went on to have hypermenthis gravaderium (sorry if I spelt it wrong 🙈) I couldn’t lift my head without being or feeling severely sick from about 8 weeks so that would explain the early symptoms. They did pregnancy tests but never discussed my hcg, they kept me in over night on the drip for the nausea and I did feel better from it. But I just relaxed I didn’t go to work because I didn’t want to stress and I couldn’t concentrate. I know exactly how you’re feeling though it’s not nice! The things our bodies do to us. I literally believed I wasn’t going to have a baby. Keep positive! 

• Options

I ordered cheap opk’s for when start trying again and couldn’t resist trying one.....am I ovulating whilst still got hcg in system??? Ximage

• Options

Don’t Opks work as a pregnancy test too?

• Options

Yes opks can pick up hcg too. I imagine that’s what they are picking up care bear. I also had bleeding for about 3 weeks. I had a site of bleeding on my uterine wall near where the baby had implanted. Ive forgotten what it is called now. They said my uterus might decide to expel it’s contents but it didn’t and it’s contents are now 15 months old! I don’t want to get your hopes up as obviously things can go wrong but just wanted you  to know that bleeding can occur for awhile and things can still be okay. Fingers crossed. Xxx