Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 dpo - anyone else want to join me? - Part 2

1495051525355»

Replies

• Options
    My 2 babies now!! Lowens nearly 2.5 years and Jago is 5 months! 🥰🥰
  • Options
    Omg they are so cute and you are looking great! 

I was 15+5 at the scan. My 20 week scan is on the 18th xx
  • Options
    Ah thank you! Ah exciting! Sorry about your gall bladder, I hope they sort it out soon xx
  • Options
    I might have to have it out but they are hoping to wait till after baby is here. I'm scared but at the same time the pain i have been in has literally been debilitating so if it needs to come out I'm going to have to decide, thankfully its only keyhole surgery but its still a big risk when pregnant 😑. Ive not even been to work, I've barely been functioning as a human being 😥. Luckily husband must have super powers because he has literally been doing everything and working full time still from home xx
  • Options
    Oh god, not good at all! But yeah you can’t be in pain all the time. Fingers crossed it will be sorted for you soon. Ahh amazing hubby holding the fort! Xx
  • Options
    Oh no you poor thing! Not what you need at all let alone when your pregnant!! Another baby girl how exciting!!! I'm 29 weeks this week and it really has flown! Phoebe turns one next week as well I feel so emotional about it!! Where does time go! Gorgeous pics Ellie xxx
  • Options
    Well i had a scan on my internal organs and bloods and it all came back clear so no idea what the pain was 🥴, not had any pain for a couple of weeks now. 

Had every bug under the sun i think except covid in the past few weeks and just coming out the other side of it all. 

Had my 20 week scan and baby is definitely a girl and everything looked good with her so that's good at least. Hope your all doing well xx

• Options
    Sorry didn't update you ladies she's here. Another eventful birth but were both doing great. She was 7lb 3oz the lightest of my 3 babies and we named her Zoey Alyssa 🥰
  • Options
    Ah congratulations!! She’s gorgeous! Glad you both are doing well. Jago is now 1 and Lowen is now 3! Crazy how fast time goes!! Xx
  • Options

• Options
    AWww gorgeous girlies. So true how fast time goes! My 3 are 6, 3 and 3 months now! Had nursery photos done a few weeks ago 😍. Just realised all them last photos came up in a random order 😅. Basically with her birth i had a planned c section and i had so much scar tissue inside and my bladder was fully stuck to my womb so it took them an hour of cauterising all that away and carefully seperating my bladder off my womb before they could pull her out, they told me to not have any more children as it would be too dangerous for me and baby. Then the next surprise we got was that Zoeys umbilical cord had a true knot in it and so that could be why she was smaller. So glad we had a planned section because otherwise my bladder  could have ripped open or worse and that knot could have pulled so tight that it stopped the oxygen getting to Zoey. Scary thought so i am glad its all over xx
  • Options
    Oh god that is scary, I only read the other day about a knot in the umbilical cord. Glad she’s here safely. Did you want anymore children? Lovely photo, your boys will protect their little sister xx
  • Options
    Thankfully no we don't want anymore, i love being pregnant but the births not so much. Rich has already had vasectomy now just to make sure. His idea too i didn't force the idea and tbh he wanted to after our second but i persuaded him otherwise and i am so glad i did. Ill be glad to not have to worry about contraception ever! Especially since none agree with me 🙈 lol 
  • Options
    How is everyone?? I am so sad the Forum is closing!!! You can all find me on Facebook if you like. Ide love an update from you all 🥰. 

My name is Alyssa Carlin and I've got Zoey as my profile pic and my boys as the wallpaper/banner bit at the top. xx