Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this a faint positive?

Replies

• Options

Is that the same test you posted or another? And have you tried a pink dye first response ? 

• Options

Hi is this a faint positive or evaporation I'm so confused done yesterday morning with second urine

• Options

Yes I have Taken first respond and some faint line

• Options

Is there any other way I can get my faint line to show clear cause my camera sucks😩

• Options

Dem0097- I can’t tell, your picture is to blurry. Try another please 

Sherriccc0319- your faint line will get darker cause hcg levels double. By the end of this week it should be much darker 

• Options

i was wondering if anyone could help me. does anyone else see a line ? 

I did an opk to see if it was positive as they say it can also detect pregnancy. image

• Options

I got another test it wasn’t first response and it showed negative 

• Options

What’s a opk?

• Options

OPK = Ovulation Predictor Kit

• Options

Helda123- I do see a line and I’ve heard of ovulation test showing positive for pregnancy but until you get a positive on a pregnancy test I wouldnt rely on the ovulation test to be accurate. If your picking up what you think is positive for pregnancy on your ovulation test then I would definely buy a pregnancy test and try it too. It should show up if your ovulation test is picking it up. That’s just my opinion. 

Sherri- I would try again tomorrow. ive heard of people getting positive then a negative then a positive again. If it’s negative again then the tests could be faultly. Unfortunetly I just went through the same thing as you can see from my original post. I used to frer and got what I swore was two faint positives. Then I got my period :/ 

• Options

Two *

• Options

Helda i was just relooking at your picture. I’m sorry I thought you meant it was just opk, I see the line on your pregnancy test! I would say yes looks like a faint positive and I would definitely take another pregnancy test tomorrow and see if it gets darker! :)

• Options

Oh no worries lol and do you really think there’s a line? Like it’s not just me right ? I just don’t want to get my hopes up for nothing. I had a chemical back in November so not getting my hopes up until it’s a strong line. I wouldn’t know how far along I am because I didn’t track or worry about it this month so have no idea. But always so scared to test after I think I see a faint line scared it’s going to come back negative. :( thank you very much for helping me, at least I don’t feel crazy anymore lol someone else also sees it. 

Hope everyone gets their BFPs sorry to just jump in x 

• Options

No it’s not just you, I see the faint line :) it’s very faint but it’s there. I would test again to see if it’s getting darker. And I’m sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy and am hoping this will be your bfp :) I know this sounds crazy but I’ve never seen anything other than a negative test except for that indent line that I truly believed was the one at the time. So I look at it as you experiencing a chemical means your body rose hcg levels enough to get a positive on a test. Which means you have moved into a chapter in your life that your body can get pregnant. I think thats hopeful for you. I know maybe that’s not the best way to see it but I try to find hope in all things that happen. Again, i’m sorry about your chemical, I know something like that is never easy to go through. I understand not getting your hopes up, ever since my indent line I have stopped tracking and refuse to do any testing until seeing what happens after my next period. I’m two weeks out from my last period and I have sore breasts this week and low back cramps. I’m guessing ovulation but we will see. But I don’t mind anybody jumping on to the post, I’m at a standstill in my journey and anybody else who needs a second opinion, advice, or just to vent then I’m here. All of my friends have children, my family has no problem getting pregnant, I have no sisters just a brother who wouldn’t want to talk about this subject, and my wonderful husband who has a stressful and hard career and I don’t want to stress him any further then what he deals with daily. I came here in search of others who feel like this and understand because in my life, I don’t know anybody who has this problem. 

• Options

Hi hun sorry for late reply. Yes I agree with what you’re saying that’s exactly what I said to my sisters that at least I got a positive meaning I can get pregnant. I’m so sorry that you have to go through that I really really hope you get your BFP and If you feel like talking can message me at anytime hun. Xxx 

• Options

Thank you girl that means a lot! I’m praying for you too and feel free to message me if you ever need to talk as well!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Options

Well just an update since my original post. My period was January 30th-February 3rd. It was not like any period I’ve ever had. It was five day instead of 7-8. for the last three months my period has been 8 days long. It was also lighter with no tampon needed. The color was different too. I’m curious if any of the vitamins and tea I’m using caused this big change. It’s been 2 1-2 weeks since my last period. On feburary 18th I woke up to super sore breast and they are still sore as of today. It seems the entire breast is sore to the touch. I’m also now bloated as if I’m going to get my period. I’ve been nauseous which Is given me headaches. My period shouldn’t be here for another two to three weeks. Could be ovulation ? I don’t know, I never really notice anything and from what my blood work says I don’t usually ovulate. Like if I do it’s rare and that’s what’s causing pretty much all of thee fertility problems. :(  I’m debating wether to give in and buy tests or wait to see if this period comes and if it’ll be different like the last one. Decisions, decisions. Wishing everybody lots of baby dust! 

• Options
    Is this finally it? I think I’m going to pass out. I just peed on my last test after giving up. I only did cause my breasts hurts and having low back cramps. It’s a strong blue within seconds please tell me this is a real positive I’m about to go buy more! Idk how this is possible after my last period I’m just shocked 
  • Options