Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Over 40+ ttc

124»

Replies

• Options
    Thankyou for replying. She didn't mention anything like that. She just said up to you to do one cycle of ivfbut chances are low but think about donor egg
  • Options
    Do you think I should call her tomorrow and ask
  • Options
    Agnes which fertility consultant are you seeing at the moment.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, I’m 43. I have children from a previous relationship. New partner - been together for 5 years and he has no children of his own. We had a MC in May. My cycles range from 23-26 days. Last period was on the 17/11/2019 DTD only once on CD 9. According to OPKs and BBT I O on CD 17. I’m now on CD29. Had twinge in my left side on CD27. Usually get severe cramps with AF and sore boobs. The only thing I’m having now is heavy feeling in lower abdomen and backache. Nothing else to suggest PG or AF is coming. I’m scared to test as I will be so disappointed if it’s neg and also if it positive I’ll be a nervous wreck for the next 9 months thinking I’m going to have another MC 
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, sorry for a late responce. @Kim786 I saw a local private fertility consultant Dr Ding. She is more gynaecologist rather then fertility I think. She helped me through 2 miscarriages. Have you found out any more info about your chances? 

@MissyJP18 have you done your pregnancy test yet?

hope you all are well...xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies....need some advice do you think I should get a second opinion scan from a different private clinic? xx
  • Options
    I think you should. Also go on this forum there lots of women over 40 ttc so might get more advice in there...
    https://community.babycentre.co.uk/groups/a3891951/40_plus_pregnant_and_proud?pg=1