Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼- Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @SwithR oh it'd be so nice to get your BFP while away!
  • Options
    @MadDoda Yes, I am going to chart tomorrow!
  • Options
    Yaya new thread!!! Although already lots to catch up on. For anyone following my journey I was back at the clinic today and yay! I have one really good strong follicle measuring the right size so we are doing IUI tomorrow and then i will count Sunday as 1dpo and back in the dreaded TWW I am! 

Am trying to be more chill about it and not spend tons of money on FRER's but the waiting is so difficult. FX I am joining the BFP's for this month but I am going to try not test until around the 24/25 August. Good luck to everyone else and if anyone else is testing near the end of the month,let me know xxx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817
     finger crossed for you dear. Just for understanding what size is considered good? 
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 I won’t be testing till the very  end of the month AF due 31 Aug so will hold off until then if I can but see how I feel and maybe test couple days earlier depending how I feel! 
  • Options
    KiaraJ said:
    @Kazam2817
     finger crossed for you dear. Just for understanding what size is considered good? 
    Thanks, they say ideally the follicle should measure between 18 and 22mm. It cangrow anywhere between 1 and 3mm a day. The last time they did IUI it was measuring 16mm the day before they did it so a little on the small side but it would have grownby the time they inseminated. This time it measured 19mm today which i am more comfortable with so fx all goes well tomorrow :) 
  • Options
    dd1001 said:
    @Kazam2817 I won’t be testing till the very  end of the month AF due 31 Aug so will hold off until then if I can but see how I feel and maybe test couple days earlier depending how I feel! 
    good luck with it all, i am impressed with anyone that can refrain from testing. I get nuts with it and start testing at like 8-9dpo which i know is way early x
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 thank you! You too! Fingers crossed we both get our BFP at the end of the month! I’m not saying I will be able to hold off but going to try my best 🙊. 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 well done for not caving and testing before AF is due! Enjoy time away with OH! 

I have started putting info into the Ovia app just to see if I can spot any trends cycle to cycle. I feel really bloated today so convinced AF is coming next week.  Definitely having wine tonight!
  • Options
    Hi all I'm hope you don't mind me joining the convo. Currently in my TWW and struggling to think about much else. I had a miscarriage at the end of June with my first pregnancy but I would love to get pregnant - although I am really nervous. Really want to try not to test early next week but I know how impatient I am... 
  • Options
    Dani13 said:
    Hi all I'm hope you don't mind me joining the convo. Currently in my TWW and struggling to think about much else. I had a miscarriage at the end of June with my first pregnancy but I would love to get pregnant - although I am really nervous. Really want to try not to test early next week but I know how impatient I am... 
    It's totally understandable.... many of us are in the same boat... its really tough to not think about it ... but just gotta be patient no other choice really... what day DPO are you ?
  • Options
    SwithR said:
    Dani13 said:
    It's totally understandable.... many of us are in the same boat... its really tough to not think about it ... but just gotta be patient no other choice really... what day DPO are you ?
    I don't 100% know as I don't use ovulation tests. Based on my Flo app it's says I ovulated on Monday. So little while before I could even test early
  • Options
    Dani13 said:
    SwithR said:
    Dani13 said:
    I don't 100% know as I don't use ovulation tests. Based on my Flo app it's says I ovulated on Monday. So little while before I could even test early
    Same here... didnt use any OPKs this cycle... I too used Flo... I'm 7DPO as per the app.. so we are quite close
  • Options
    SwithR said:
    Dani13 said:
    SwithR said:
    Dani13 said:
    Same here... didnt use any OPKs this cycle... I too used Flo... I'm 7DPO as per the app.. so we are quite close
    O that's exciting!! Fingers tightly crossed for us all
  • Options
    Hi all, my first post here. I have read through a few threads and it is so lovely to see everyone supporting eachother.
    I am on cycle day 31 
    10dpo according to ovia fertility app and opk's.
    Af due on sunday 
    Caved and tested early today and got a BFN :( 
    This is our 9th cycle trying. 
    Trying to keep busy and not become obsessed but it's so difficult.
    Wishing you all BFP's this month!! Xx
  • Options
    Kazam2817 said:
    Yaya new thread!!! Although already lots to catch up on. For anyone following my journey I was back at the clinic today and yay! I have one really good strong follicle measuring the right size so we are doing IUI tomorrow and then i will count Sunday as 1dpo and back in the dreaded TWW I am! 

Am trying to be more chill about it and not spend tons of money on FRER's but the waiting is so difficult. FX I am joining the BFP's for this month but I am going to try not test until around the 24/25 August. Good luck to everyone else and if anyone else is testing near the end of the month,let me know xxx

I'm due af on 24th but this is our first cycle of trying, I stopped taking BC on 4th July so don't think I'll test unless I'm a few days late. I have my best friends wedding on 24th so I'm sure for that reason af will be on time lol 🤣
  • Options
    Welcome to all the new people! I’m on CD3 today, so waiting impatiently for my fertile window next week so we can BD, lol. This is my third cycle TTC my second child 🤗
  • Options
    Welcome to all the new people! I’m on CD3 today, so waiting impatiently for my fertile window next week so we can BD, lol. This is my third cycle TTC my second child 🤗
    I'm trying for my second too!!! Waiting for AF ohhh she's coming I can feel the bi*ch haha. Then I'll be on my 3rd cycle too. 
  • Options
    I can't sleep so thought I'd say hi 👋
    I'm not feeling very hopeful for a bfp in August. Yesterday was my ovulation day and we didn't get to bd. Oh thought ovulation was more than one day. We did BD on CD5,6,9,11 and hopefully today cd15. Af is due 24th so I guess we'll see.
  • Options
    Lucy16277 said:
    I can't sleep so thought I'd say hi 👋
    I'm not feeling very hopeful for a bfp in August. Yesterday was my ovulation day and we didn't get to bd. Oh thought ovulation was more than one day. We did BD on CD5,6,9,11 and hopefully today cd15. Af is due 24th so I guess we'll see.
    Hi... dont get disheartened. .. BD on CD 11 might still work .. as for today .... BD asap as the egg generally lasts only for 12 to 24 hours so you may still have time.
    Sorry to make BD sound like such a task. Try making it a routine to BD every alternate day irrespective of fertile days... this way it wont remain a task anymore and your chances might increase.
    This is what we try now to try and avoid the pressure.

This discussion has been closed.