Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this a BFP?!

2»

Replies

• Options
    @Kazam2817 thinking of you this morning and fingers crossed 🤞 that your bloods are all ok. Xx
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 thinking of you this morning and fingers crossed 🤞 that your bloods are all ok. Xx
    Thank you lovely, I should know later on today so will be sure to update later tonight xx
  • Options
    @Aubrei14 I can see a faint second line x
  • Options
    Well confirmed today hcg is too low for where it should be am expected to lose this pregnancy within the next week 😢
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 awww bless you. So sorry to hear that.

if it’s any help to you my cousin unfortunately had 6 miscarriages before she had her baby girl. Turns out her body just couldn’t handle a pregnancy and she had to go into the hospital every 2-3 days for the first 24 weeks to have injections to help her body keep the baby and now she has just turned 1. Xx
  • Options
    Thank you, will keep going just need a little break to get over this loss xxx
  • Options
    That’s completely understandable. I can relate - was a while ago but can relate and it’s horrible. Will be thinking of you xx