Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @RememberToBreathe were trying
  • Options
    @Catlady220 thank you, you're so lovely!! 
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe were trying
    I know you are 😘
  • Options
    @ro85 Always
  • Options
    Morning all OPK was low in the morning 10am peaked at 4pm and then went to high at about 8pm 
    blink and I would have missed it lol 
    temp still down this morning so predicting rise tomorrow for OV 
    I was literally on heat yesterday so we had silent BD or as quiet as possible when kids went to bed 🤣
    @MadDoda predictions are as usual spot on x
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe I work for a university! Early starts and busy days at the moment. Driving to work in the dark sucks and there was nearly nowhere for me to park this morning. Got some serious PMS rage driving around looking for somewhere to park 😂 
    7dpo for me today and a rise in temp this morning 🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    Sorry @Emmy012 I must have you confused with someone else. So hard on here to keep up with who is who! I’d be better if everyone had faces to their names 😂 Walking doggy this morning made me realise I’ll soon need to bring out the head torch - there aren’t any street lights around us! I had a rise in temp in 7DPO after a small dip on 6DPO and it’s stayed up since. 11DPO today!
  • Options
    @Emmy012 what are your cramps like? Mine are quite painful since Friday and everyday and waking me up with pain . I really want to take some painkillers, I’m pretty sure it’s now AF coming a bit early
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe when are you testing? I know I wake up now and can’t tell if it’s night or morning ! X
  • Options
    @Cloudrainbow just low down cramps kinda like AF. I've been getting them on and off for the past few days but they ease with a warm bath usually
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe when are you testing? I know I wake up now and can’t tell if it’s night or morning ! X
    Saturday which is 16DPO - away are a conference Thursday and Friday so don’t want to do it then. Guess alternative is testing Wednesday - 13DPO but I think that’s a bit early? You?
  • Options
    How is it Monday morning already!! 😫

On the other hand... CD 13 for me, fingers crossed for ovulation in 2/3 days! 🤞

• Options
    Morning ladies. Just dropping in to say hi.. Starting to get a little negative even though holding on to positivity. So no ov confirmed..  :( Saturday night late I got my strongest opk  and they have been quite dark but not as dark since and so I thought that was my peak. But this morning my temp still low. Does anyone think I might get my rise tomorrow?

• Options
    @maddoda I'm praying that I ov this month. I looked back over my charts and noticed that it seems like it is every other month that I don't ov (or that my chart doesn't seem to show ov at all). This month would be one of those months so I'm clinging on to hope but if I have really spotted this pattern maybe something wrong with me
  • Options
    jlh87 said:
    Would anyone take a look at my chart? It’s my first month temping and I’m not really sure what I should be looking for? 
    Hi and welcome! I’ve been a bit absent on here this weekend but just had a catch up and spotted this and thought I’d try and offer advice. Not sure if this app you’re using pinpoints ovulation but it does seem to have given you a cover line. As you got your OPK peak and gave consecutive rises, I’d be inclined to say you ovulated on day 16. That would make you 7DPO. Don’t worry about the dip yesterday, could be anything x
    Thank you, can you tell me what a cover line is? 
    I think I have a short luteal phase so I’m doubtful that when I ovulate this late that I will actually be able to fall. My cycles are usually only around 26 days, sometimes shorter 😞
  • Options
    @Emmy012 and @Cloudrainbow im now 7DPO and i had a bit of small twings in my left side over my ovary....trying to ignore it the best i can though
  • Options
    @Herestohoping maybe u will ov later in the month
  • Options
    ugh my insomnia is real tonight lol but i really need to go to bed as my moms bday is tomorrow
  • Options
    just wanted to say Good Morning UK ladies i hope u have a great start to ur day....if anyone is testing FINGERS CROSSED <3....Baby Dust to you all...will be on to chat later....i cant get enough of u chatty ladies <3
  • Options
    Hi everyone, it's continuation thread time.
    Part 3 over here! 
    We'll lock this thread later today... 
This discussion has been closed.