Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Safe Space For All TTCers

1242526272830ยป

Replies

• Options
    @Rainbows&BabyDust I really do hope it is. I'm still charting to try and get extra information as to when, or if, I'm fertile, each month, plus taking the multivitamins and eating healthy/doing yoga etc. I don't think I can do much more. X
  • Options
    Is anyone trying any alternative therapies to help with ttc? As my name suggests, I love things like crystals, yoga and meditation, and I wondered if anyone had tried anything non-medical whilst ttc? X
  • Options
    Just had my blood test. A fortnight ago my levels were 39.5 and last week they were 20.4 so I'm hoping that as af has been here for the last few days, that this week will be negative. I'll find out by next Wednesday.ย 

Babydust to all x
  • Options
    Hi @HippieMama4 yes I Love crystals and reflexology and I also go to a healer that does homeopathy so he gives my husband and I drops to help with fertility ๐Ÿ˜Š hope your keeping well xx
  • Options
    edited Jul 2, 2020 3:49PM
    Has anyone tried Dr. Cleopatra's "Primemester program" to help optimize chances of conception? It is a 4 month online module program. Their self-reported pregnancy rates are good, but the program is Quite expensive ($1800) and I am pretty skeptical.ย 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Rainbows&BabyDust Sorry to hear that morning sickness is being rough on you. Hopefully it'll ease off soon.
  • Options
    @cuddles3-161168 thank you for replying, I thought this group had been shut down as everyone seemed to suddenly vanish lol.ย  What are the drops you have please? I use some homeopathy as well sometimes, so am interested in the drops to help fertility.ย 

@Rainbows&BabyDust I'm sorry pregnancy has hit you hard. I know how it feels being wiped out with sickness every day, it's rubbish so I get that you don't want to be on screens as it often makes it worse. Try and focus on the sickness getting better, it won't last forever and you'll have a miracle at the end of it ๐Ÿ˜Š x
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @Rainbows&BabyDust Still waiting on my BFP, really don't think its gonna be this month either. Next month would have been my due date for the MMC I had back in February, I just want a BFP before then but I'm running out of time ๐Ÿ˜“

• Options
    @Rainbows&BabyDust I don't know what's going on this cycle. It's my first since the ERPC so I don't know if it's normal to have a weird cycle, but I was still showing a little bit of hcg in blood tests 4 days into af.

My cycle is all over the place. Ff said originally that I'd ovulated on cd15 then it changed it to cd19. I've just come to the loo and got some brown spotting, which if I'm 7dpo is unusual for me as I always have a 14 day lp. If I did ovulate on cd 15 then it's normal and it might be the start of af. I just want this cycle over with so we can start afresh next cycle as we need to bd a lot more than dh managed this cycle! ๐Ÿ™„ x