Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP July 2020 <3

1464748495052»

Replies

• Options
    @Mary58 thank you for sharing that dear. Lovely to know you got your rainbow!!! You are totally right in what you say and it was nice to be reminded of that. Aiming to hope for the best and be positive!!

Thanks @Tori209V yes so pleased xx
  • Options
    @Herestohoping honestly we just barely decided to go ahead and try for our last kiddo a few months ago but with all the COVID stuff it took a while for me to be able to get in to the doc and get my IUD out and that happens last month so I’m blessed it hasn’t been a very long wait for me. Also I’m waiting till Monday to try a digital again because that Not Pregnant when you clearly see lines and progression in them still hurts so just be wary that I’ve read the digital ones need a larger hcg number to read correctly :) 

@RiaMushk Thank you ! I’m super excited 

@JenPigsFly awesome congrats I know we all see our positive lines but there is just something more validating when we see the pregnant word :) 

@LuckyShamrock So sorry hun Wishing you the best of luck next month!
  • Options
    Kindmom1Kindmom1 Regular
    edited Jul 19, 2020 5:44PM
    Hi ladies . Me again 
    AF is due in exactly a week and I’m super nervous. This month we tried for the first time preseed lubricant and my husband took some pills too. I’m scared nervios . Last month we Baby dance every day of my ovulation but af still showed up😫 so I’m hoping that either preseed and/or the pills worked . I also started taking prenatales and vitamin c hoping it works. Good luck to everyone ladies. I been feeling fatigue n mostly bloated all the time my breast is somewhat tender but to me I always feel pregnant all for af to show up . I don’t want to bring my hopes up yet. 
  • Options
    @Mary58 I got the femometer on Amazon, wasn’t expensive and does the job! 

@Kindmom1 fingers crossed for
    You! 
    I am 5dpo today so my AF is due in about 7 days too! 🤞🏻

I’m feeling a little crampy today and had a temp drop, however, I always feel a little crampy, due to the progesterone so I’m not reading into that.
    the only difference and this is way tmi, is my vulva is feeling a little off ? Lol like it’s a bit dry and itchy. 
    It doesn’t feel like thrush though and I literally haven’t had thrush in years so I can’t see it being that! 
    No smell down there but cm is quite creamy and a tiny tiny tinge of yellow. 
    I mean I hope it’s not an infection!? I’m sure it’s just hormones as usual causing an imbalance or something 
  • Options
    @RiaMushk
    hopefully af don’t show up for us. I don’t monitor my temperature I suck  at that lol 
    This month I have been more calm and not too stressed. We have been ttc for about 3 months now . But last month n this was with more effort . Let’s see . According to my app is shows I’ll be getting af next Sunday . 
  • Options
    @Tori209V its amazing that it hasn't taken long for you guys. So lovely and just right when you hoped for it.
    Youre right with the digitals, last time it took a few days to get the positive on there. This time though my progression seems to be a it faster in terms of the lines getting a bit darker earlier and I got the pregnant 1-2 weeks today. I was thrilled and have now told hubby so that he can be in on it. If anything is to go wrong again we are in it together and so I just decided why wait. 
  • Options
    @Herestohoping Congrats ! So happy for you and I’m impatiently waiting for the am tomorrow to take my kiddos ther digital one :)
  • Options
    Tori209V said:
    @Herestohoping Congrats ! So happy for you and I’m impatiently waiting for the am tomorrow to take my kiddos ther digital one :)
    Bahaha idk what my phone was trying to auto correct here but meant to put I cant wait till tomorrow in the morning to take my last digital test.. haha
  • Options
    @Tori209V really hope you get the digital positive soon I'm sure you will. Gosh it's so exciting xxx
  • Options
    RiaMushkRiaMushk Regular
    edited Jul 20, 2020 6:45AM
    Help ladies! Anyone who uses the femometer thermometer- the Amazon one I think it was @Chloe888 that reccommended it to me? 
    Or if it was someone else please shout! 
    I’ve lost the instructions booklet but I vaguely remember saying that if you take your temp, then turn it off, then the next time you turn it on does it show your last temp reading? 
    Or have I completely made that up? 
    I’ve woken up dilusional and confused lol I didn’t put my temp in FF at 5am like i normally do but I did put it in the premom app? And then I member dreaming thinking hmm it’s gone even lower .. can that be right? 
    I’ve just turned on the thermometer and it says my temp went up right which sounds more accurate after a dip but I don’t know if I made that up lol 
  • Options
    @RiaMushk no thats right it does show your last reading when you turn it on ! So if you took it at 5am but wanted to turn over and sleep for another hour before putting it into your apps you could! X
  • Options
    @Chloe888 thank you lovely! How blooming bizarre. 
    I read my temp as 36.36 and I put it in the premom app. But when I woke up and didn’t see it in ff I checked the temp on the thermometer and it said 37.01! 
    So I’ve put in the 37 one... cause that would make sense as I had a dip yesterday? Otherwise it would mean that I’ve dipped again? I’m now 6dpo so I don’t know, would have been odd and surely would have shown on the temp if that’s the case! 
    Unless 37.01 is standard temp it shows but that’s quite high! 
    But now it does look like a huge  spike... 🧐

I also dreamt I had a blazing BFP and I woke up so confused like did that happen? I also got shot in the neck at the end of the dream so man oh man I was so confused when I woke up 🙈 anyone else have funky dreams in the 2ww? 

• Options
    @RiaMushk this is very exciting! Yes to weird dreams. Still having them at the moment! Xx
  • Options
    @RiaMushk that dip is amazing! Oooh I'm excited for you ! X
  • Options
    ‼️New thread klaxon‼️
    Hi everyone, we have just spotted this thread had topped the 1k post mark so we have started you a continuation thread right here
    Please move over to this continuation thread as we will close this one later today. 
    We do hope the new thread brings lots of luck to you all.