Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

This month’s journey on ttc

1161718192022»

Replies

• Options
    Quick update: call the dr office and my hcg from the 13th was 68. I go back on the 27th to do another beta test to see where I am at. If my hcg has hit 5000 they are going to schedule me for an ultrasound. I feel good so far. But still praying every day that things continue to go good with this pregnancy. 
  • Options
    🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
  • Options
    9 dpo update: sorry it’s so late but anyway. Ok so some smells of food cooking bout made me sick tonight. Still a lot of cm. And still no pms symptoms. 
    Hi just a quick question my ovulation day was the 10th I’m now cd20 how many days past ovulation does that make me ive not been feeling too great first it started with headaches then bk pain started last night cd19 then felt very nauseous today had a few cramping I took a test last night and the faintest line appeared then again today & same thing Ino it’s far too early but I just seem too off this month I’ve been experiencing dirohea too 🤦‍♀️ My next period is not till the 25th (9days) just feeling confused. The tests I used was freedom test strips from test which I’ve heard bad reviews about 
  • Options
    @Mumslife so if you know for sure you ovulated on the 10th and today is Friday the 16th then you would be 6dpo. Idk if it will show if you go to my profile or not but you can look. I have a thread from when I got pregnant with my son the name is ttc after miscarriage. The symptoms on that one might help you some. I do remember headaches with him at first. With this one and the one I lost last month my sign was the lack of symptoms. Not the first pms symptom. And still the only thing I have at 5w1d is sore breasts. Hope that helps you.
  • Options
    @Mumslife so if you know for sure you ovulated on the 10th and today is Friday the 16th then you would be 6dpo. Idk if it will show if you go to my profile or not but you can look. I have a thread from when I got pregnant with my son the name is ttc after miscarriage. The symptoms on that one might help you some. I do remember headaches with him at first. With this one and the one I lost last month my sign was the lack of symptoms. Not the first pms symptom. And still the only thing I have at 5w1d is sore breasts. Hope that helps you.
    Thankyou I just had a nosey on your profile today has definitely been a wierd day for me I feel worse as the day goes on I’m doubting wether this has anything to do with pregnancy or not my stomach has bloated feels unsettled my back ache has not shifted at all I’m having tingles in my rigjt fingers & toes.. not stopped peeing all day & my moods have been bad 🤦‍♀️ Dnt know what’s going on but I’ve never felt this bad before 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    @Mumslife it could be it’s just hard to say but definitely keep track of all of it. Each pregnancy is different. 
  • Options
    I haven’t posted on here in a while. But so far things are going good. Hope all is well with you ladies. 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis how are you doing? Hope everything is going well this time around for you! x
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 so far everything seems to be going ok. I go to the dr today for another blood draw. It’s been two weeks since the first one that confirmed the pregnancy. It’s still early yet I am 6w5d today. Seems like time is going so slow since finding out. I am patiently waiting to hit 8 weeks as that will of the first mc I had. I have made it past the last one I had. If my levels are over 5000 they will be scheduling me for an ultrasound. But I won’t find out what my levels are for a few days. But I do feel good about this pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis really pleased to hear! Hopefully a happy and healthy 9 months for you! x
  • Options
    @TeeAli22 thank you. I’m still in my nervous stage and will be till November 5th when I hit 8 weeks but I am also super excited. It’s a little bitter sweet as if everything goes well this will be my last pregnancy. This will be my third child. Second for my husband. He has tried not to get attached yet Because of what we have been through but he has failed lol. He’s already talking to my belly. 
  • Options
    Quick update: I am still waiting on the results of my blood work from the other day. Hopefully they will call me today with them. I hate waiting for blood work to come back. To be honest I pay actually switch doctors depending on what they say when they call me. Because the way they are doing thing now verses what they did when I was pregnant with my son are completely different. With my son the dr seen me pretty quick and this time all they have done is blood work. It’s just a little frustrating. 
  • Options
    Finally got my blood work back after a week and my numbers are good and I will have my first ultrasound on the 14th. 
  • Options
    that’s great news! X
  • Options
    Wanted to give you ladies a quick update. I had my first scan yesterday and it went well. Baby’s heart rate was in the 170’s. And I hope you all get your bfp soon!!! Lots of baby dust to you all!
  • Options
    Awwwww that’s fab hun x
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis so happy for you :) xx