Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping October 2020 brings lots of bfps! ❤️

1484950515254»

Replies

• Options
    As will yours :) 🥰🤞
  • Options
    Mrs_T.Mrs_T. Regular
    edited Oct 28, 2020 5:20PM
    @sp28 I'm good thank you. How are you doing? Sorry your body seems to be playing tricks and you've gone from been well into the 2ww to now just ovulating how frustrating!

@Clarissa78 I'm good thank you, how are you doing?

@Fee0806 how are things today? 

@Lh8609 very confusing, however if it was light could be implantation bleeding and if so would take a few days to pick up a positive 🤞 for you

Xxx
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. thanks hun I shall keep you all posted x
  • Options
    @SP28
    I get the same ....when you see pregnancy announcements on social media and you get happy for them but at the same time you just wish u can aready post yours. Hopefully soon 
  • Options
    Wednesday morning and still no period, i woke up super hot because my husband had the heater on blast lol went to pee and forgot to test, well when i wiped it had a very faint pinkish color on the tissue paper so immediately gave up 😣 i do have  mild mild cramping. I dont even have any tests to test at the moment so ill have to wait till tomorrow morning 🙏🏼
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. Hello, so on dpo 8 and took last hcg injection last nite to boost my hormones - very bloated and feeling crap last few days and my boobs are so so sore but it is the hcg injections doing that... I wonder will this be what it is like if I get pregnant... usually i would have another 6 days and get my period but because I have the extra 3 injections prob be another 10 days at least as it takes 10 days for the hcg to come out of my system after taking the injections... 

how far are you now into your cycle? Glad you are well... xx 

@SP28 the announcements are hard. What I find hard is I see nothing only people with new babies when our walking or in supermarket etc and I long for that myself... it is very tough x 

• Options
    @Mrs_T. ah good. Are you in your tww now? 

@Clarissa78 that’s so true. Babies everywhere! In reality probably no more babies than before but because we’re so invested in ttc it’s all we see. 
  • Options
    @SP28 exactly .. because all that is in our heads is trying ttc... keep the chin up and keep going xx 
  • Options
    Another bfn for me so I’m either cd28 or cd4 I’m not sure 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m hopping over to November thread as not testing now till Sunday it’s driving me bonkers 😂 hope you’re all well today xxx
  • Options
    @Clarissa78 sorry the side effects aren't great! Could well be what pregnancy may be like for you symptoms wise! Oh gosh can imagine those extra few days feel a lifetime. Premom reckons today is ovulation day, got 'peak' yesterday although it was a lot less than peak the previous cycle, don't know if that can happen as only 2nd cycle using them. Will wait for bbt to confirm.

@sp28 hoping to be in tww soon!

@Lh8609 sorry for bfn, see you in November thread

Xxx
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. yes I was saying that to my OH this could be what it will be like when I get pregnant. Much better today - feeling not as bad so far today. 

Did you get peak with opk’s? I never used premon as I use tracking with my NeoFertility app.

Off for the week and Ireland is in lockdown for 6 weeks so trying to keep occupied and trying not to think about it all so much - but it is really hard. 
  • Options
    @Clarissa78 could well be! Glad today its eased up a bit. I got a peak yesterday, it was just not as dark as my peak last cycle but perhaps it can be like that. Will definitely use bbt to confirm though. I'm off too been a busy week so far! Yes it must be incredibly difficult especially as you can't really go anywhere! Got everything crossed for you! When does lockdown end for you? Will it clash with your birthday?xx
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. yes def confirm with bbt.
    lockdown ends 1st dec so another few weeks. Bday is Monday... another year older 😛

boobs sore again this evening they get worse at night... so hcg
    still in the system x

• Options
    @Clarissa78 I'm hoping the next couple of days of bbt will confirm or will be puzzling! Ahh no! I hope you manage to still have a nice birthday considering lockdown. That's interesting that they are worse at night!xx
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. OH will make some dinner on Sunday nite, I am off Monday. Yeah they kill me at nite but to be fair aside from HCG injections I get sore boobs from PMS anyway... I guess I may not feel anything diff if pregnant just a positive test. I felt like we did BD at the right times this month - would love a bfp but probably not 😩
    yeah be strange if bbt doesn’t confirm, I bet it will x then into the tww xx 
  • Options
    @Clarissa78 ah that sounds nice. Ahh yes so could be just the test that shows the difference! I've everything crossed for you!
    Thank you, hopefully so!xx
  • Options
    @Mrs_T. thank you my dear xx