Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Earlie scan & Previous Mc nerves

2»

Replies

• Options
    Nireland2020Nireland2020 Regular
    edited Jun 5, 2021 7:25PM
    @Lh8609 I had them yestrday very bad after first morning wee that was it then last night really sore back: then dismorning I have this. It’s only wen I wipe if u get me. I Duno I just have a feeling I lost it. Partner is more annoyed I just didn’t let myself get my hopes up this time. As I just didn’t think it would happen after all the antibiotics n pain killers :(. I’m in Monday. But I honestly know what they will say. When u were bleeding was it bright red or just pink. Mine is pink but a lot of light pink I have banging headache n u said the other day to OH that my boobs weren’t as sore. Sorry for long message just can’t quite beleiev it either.. am glad u had a nice evening am sure it was lovely to relax and be able to talk with the voices of get me this get me that lol xx
  • Options
    Bless you, my bleeding was red with Lexie so don’t give up hope just yet. I also had a bit of pinky brown spotting with this one too. But I guess at least if you prepare for the worst I suppose 😓 I really hope it’s not bad news though x
  • Options
    @Lh8609 thank u so much hun. I didn’t even have two tea spoons of wee and I dipped my clear blue digi in it and it said not preg but my we Bearly covered it and I have been weeing all day as I was checking for blood all day so orob shouldn’t of done the test. So now I have to test first thing in the morning but I honestly think I’m out. I will let u know what the test says in the morning xx
  • Options
    good luck hun, digis aren’t very sensitive so if your pee was diluted that may be why. Try and rest up xxx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 thanks hun, I honestly think am out wit this bleeding and cramps but I will keep u posted thanks so much for all ur replies. Means a lot xx
  • Options
    @Lh8609 I didn’t test dismorning as I passed the Mc last night still heavy bleeding now but it’s easing. I just wanna wish u all the luck in the world for ur pregnancy ahead.🤍🦋✨ 
  • Options
    Oh I’m so sorry lovely I really am 😢 look after yourself and rest up and take care. Please keep in touch xxx
  • Options
    Thanks so much.. will come back in a few months to see how u and ur little baba is going. Enjoy ur pregnancy and I hope u start to feel better soon! X