Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

waiting to OV then 2ww together!

2»

Replies

• Options
    Oh huni that must have been tough for you. Even now it's hard for me to be around new babies and pregnant women I can only hope that it'll get easier for us both in time.

Hope you find some PMA soon - even though you've not been BDing loads you seem to have hit the right time so don't write off this month yet!

Big (((HUGS))) to you xx
  • Options
    hi jls
    i'm back and am sorry to hear about how tough you are finding it. i too find it hard with all the babies about. it seams that every corner i turn there is a pregnant woman wobbling along. then i get down as i feel guilty about feeling so jelous. its not their fault and of course most of them are strangers. my mate on face book has just got back fom her first scan and has aded it as her profile picture. it makes reading what everyone is up too so hard. i hope that we both get a bfp to cheer us up. i've lost count of my cycle but friday will be 4w from my d&c so i might do a test then. i don't know weather i'm trying to kid myself but i seam to be peeing thike a leaking tap and this morning my dh made me a fry up which i nearly threw up. i don't know weather to hope for the best or stop looking for signs that arn't there. i also had a slight spotting this morning but nothing since (tmi) sorry. fingers crossed for this week. lets have some pma to keeps us going
    huggs
    kat
  • Options
    Hey JLS just noticed on another thread you're testing on Friday - fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Hey JLS just noticed on another thread you're testing on Friday - fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Thanks DM - not got any symtoms and zero PMA but DPO11 and managed to resist POAS! Just want Friday to hurry and if Im not PG hope the witch dosent keep me waiting too long!
    XXXX
  • Options
    Sorry for crashing this thread but i just wanted to wish you luck for friday JLS.

Jodie xx
  • Options
    Morning JLS1976
    Just wanted to say good luck for friday, I will be thinking of you.
    Also I had no symptoms at all during my 2ww, but on the day AF was due something inside me said test because you are pregnant!
    I am 6+2 and it has only been the last couple of days that was boobs seem to have exploded and hurt like hell so please dont put too much on symptom spotting
    xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies - couldnt do it without you all - its lovely to have such support - I will keep you posted ! XXXXXX
  • Options
    hi
    not long till friday. hang in there. loads of pma and hugs
    kat