Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hello ladies

2»

Replies

• Options
    id be happy to pay ??50 i must look into it i always thought they were so much more xx
  • Options
    The sticks are about ??12 for 20 on amazon and you usually need 10 per cycle so much cheaper than ov tests in long run x x
  • Options
    uve convinced me ill get one when i get paid at end of month if i have to lol x
  • Options
    I am keeping everything crossed you won't need it!

you have to start using it between cd1-cd5 to get accurate results. It really is amazing x x
  • Options
    if i get it u can give me a lesson xx
  • Options
    Of course. You just pee on the stick when it tells you and pop it in machine and it tells you if your fertility is low, high or a peak. you get your highs on the run up to peak and then you get your 2 peaks and bd as muchg as can physically manage! x x
  • Options
    hope all use girlies had a nice new year xx
  • Options
    Hello!

Had lovely new year, got v drunk and it was brilliant! Thought may as well have a good blow out before the ttc gets underway! How about you? Is operation SMEP underway? x
  • Options
    yes its well and truely under way lol..i was the same had one last blow out on nye well deserved if u ask me lol xx