Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

why is this happening to me again!Update again

13»

Replies

• Options
    Looks like I have my answer ladies, pink cm when I wipe so the bleeding will not be far behind
    I am gutted beyond believe but at least I know now
    Thanks for all your support this past week or so
    xx
  • Options
    Oh, Im sorry to read this hun!! Sending u a big hug. xx
  • Options
    ohh mrs.c, i am soooo sorry that you have to go through this again!
  • Options
    So So sorry to read this Mrs C, I'm thinking of you and your OH xxx
  • Options
    Hello MrsC (((((((((((((((((( hugs)))))))))))))))))))
    So so sorry its happening again to you its not fair
    i am about if you wanna chat.
    Do u remember when i had my mc in aug (same time as ur first) i didnt start bleeding untill 11 days after first neg test :cry: my 1st mc i bleed before then 2wks later i got a neg test...

Sending you hugs ((((((((((((((((((((((big ones)))))))))))))))))
    gems xx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words
    I have decided to take a rest from TTC for a while, allow my body to recover and hopefully start again in the new year.
    I just dont have the strength to go through this again so quickly and need time to get over it which I dont think I allowed myself last time.
    I will still be popping on here to catch up with you lovely ladies and wish you all the luck in the world
    xx
  • Options
    Mrs C Im so sorry and I know nothing any of us say is going to make it better but you are a strong lovely women and made to be a Mom! Take sometime to look after you and I as well of dozens of other ladies on here will be here for you when you return.
    XXXXXX
  • Options
    Hey jls1975
    I have been looking out for you the past couple of days, thanks for your support.
    I am ok, glad that I have had some sort of closure although its not the outcome I was hoping for.
    How are you, I will still be a lurker on here and can't wait to congrat u on your BFP
    XX
  • Options
    Thanks Mrs C - only DPO7 today and no ss but you will be one of the first to know! X