Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help Please!!! Back from docs

2»

Replies

• Options
    Omg that must have been terrifying and so horrible for you. I am so sorry you're going through so much and really hope you get some answers, and positive ones at that very soon. Thinking of you, take care x
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, im feeling much better although stopped bleeding 2 days ago & now it's started again slightly!!

Havent heard from the epau but to be honest I've had so many tests & scans this last year I really dont care!! I know that sounds bad but I could just do without being prodded & poked for a bit, think i'll just wait for the histology to come back & see what happens then.
    xxx
  • Options
    oh laujai! my thoughts and prayers are with you hun image hugs
  • Options
    Honey, thanks for the text yesterday. You have really been through the mill lately, i really hope your xmas is relaxing and you get looked after.

I am sorry your going through all this and let me know how the tests come back. its great that your GP is nice, it helps to have someone not think your going nuts. i know as i say easy to say and harrd to do, but try and relax and enjoy your time with your family.

thinking of you xxxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls.

The epau rang yesterday to discuss the scan we've decided to wait until the histolgy comes back so shes gona call me next week with the results & then well decide about a scan from there.
    Also started bleeding again yesterday & today!! After thinking AF was finished Sunday as im now on CD9 so another long AF this month, last month was 9 ir 10 days!!!

Twink I will enjoy xmas as much as can, you too hun xxx