Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I have some news.

Replies

• Options
    That is great news! You really deserve it! image And like the others say, it won't upset us, it will give us hope that that day will come for us as well!
  • Options
    That is great news! You really deserve it! image And like the others say, it won't upset us, it will give us hope that that day will come for us as well!
  • Options
    Great news! Congratulations!

And no we probably are not upset, maybe a bit of the green eyed monster, but you deserve it! And in my case it just gives me hope that the day will come for all of us!
  • Options
    That is fantastic news hun huge congratulations!!! Why on earth would we be upset there's nothing nicer than seeing ladies form here or ltttc with BFPs.

Over the moon for you what's your edd? xxx
  • Options
    Thats such great news M&S, congratulations! Don't worry about upsetting us, i'm just so pleased for you. Its so lovely to log on here and see such good news.
    Good luck for a healthy and happy pregnancy xx
  • Options
    Hi M&S,
    That is brilliant news so happy for you. Rather than being upsetting that has given me a huge lift.

Hugs xx
  • Options
    Hi M&S,
    That is brilliant news, rather thn making me feel upset it has given me a huge lift.
    xx
  • Options
    That is the best news!! This is the post we all live for on here! How long have you been ttc? Sending you a ton load of sticky stuff!! Can't wait to read your 'I am a Mum' post in Oct!!!
  • Options
    Aww thanks again girls - your support means so much to me! Seraphina yes I was a bit naughty - it hadn't quite sunk in I don;t think!
  • Options
    Yay, that's fab news!!!

Hubby just shouted at me cos in less than 2 mins I have shouted yes, 1) cos lilylilacl had her BFP and then cos you too! I'm soooo pleased for you sweetie

xxx
  • Options
    Huni, we are all chuffed for you!
    Congrats, wishing you a wonderful 8 ish months xxx
  • Options
    Aw huni,
    we are all delighted for you image

Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 ish months xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations M&S!! This is brilliant news, please don't feel like you have upset anyone, the whole aim of this forum is to support each other until we get our bfp's! I feel v lucky to have made some lovely friends, of which you one, during such a terrible time.

Will it be an october bean?x x x
  • Options
    OMG MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS hun!
    You wouldnt upset anyone sweetie, it only gives us girls more hope!
    Sending you truck loads of super super sticky Babydust. Have a very H & H 9,well 8 months.
    xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    OMG MASSIVE CONGRATULTIONS hun!
    You havent upset anyone, it just gives us all hope!
    Sending you truck loads of super super sticky Babydust! xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations M&S, thats really great news! Don't worry about upsetting anyone, its so good to hear some positive news on here to keep us all going!! Good luck for a wonderful, healthy pregnancy xx
  • Options
    Have just seen this and wanted to say congratulations image xxx
  • Options
    grrrr i tried to say.....congratulations! xxx
  • Options
    3rd time lucky....congratulations! xxx
  • Options
    I keep trying to say congratulations!! hope this hastn posted loads oops