Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

twins clubs anyone?

Hello all twin moms!
do you go to twins clubs?
are they any good?
the nearest one to me is 45 min drive - image
i want to go but not sure if really worth it - my twins are due in about 5 weeks...

also my health visitor suggests i start me own... but surely as a new twinnie person you can't start up...
i'm the one looking for advice after all!

what do you all think?

also do you think i will be a ble to getthere after i have the twins with my toddler?

aaaarghhhh!

: )

Replies

• Options
    Hi

Although being part of a twin club has been informative and it is good to have people that understand twin problems tbh ive found my local baby club more helpful and convienent. Firstly it is close, secondly im the only person there with twins which means that there is always someone with a singleton baby who is asleep and thus they are able to give me a hand, as when both are screaming/getting into mischief etc you really need a extra pair of hands and if everyone has got twins then there arnt many hands going free.

regards setting up your own club by all accounts its a lot of hard work and even now my boys are 14 months i dont feel up to that. Good luck with your pregnancy, how far gone are you? xxDBxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev228pf___.png

• Options
    hiya
    i am 32 weeks this week. and i really hope i pop soon!
  • Options
    ooh exciting, have you any birth plans or are you just gonna see how it goes?x