Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Update on Evie & Orla

Hi, I thought i'd do a quick update on Evie and Orla.

They are almost 3wks old now (on wed) and have piled on the lbs, lol. I am bottle feeding them with formula, they are on sma gold and take 4oz roughly every 3 1/2 hr to 4hrs!

Evie Grace was born 5lb 6oz, after 2wk was 5lb 12oz and NOW IS 6LB 11OZ.

Orla May was born 5lb 9oz, after 2wk was 6lb 0.5oz and NOW IS 7LB 3OZ.

At last I can move from early baby clothes into newborn!!

Hubby went back to work yesterday after 2 1/2 wk... however im not flying solo yet, my mum's arrived for 2wk, hehe, so i have the help still, but im not finding it as hard as i thought it would be if im honest.

Em x

Replies

• Options
    aww glad they are doing well hun. I'm also having two girls! And will definately be enlisting my mum to help for the first few weeks! You must be tied....

They are so cute!!

xx

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/26/2692/269256.png

• Options
    Wow, I am so excited and nervous as we are expecting ID twin girls on 19.06.2009 and everyone says how hard it's going to be so nice to hear that you are coping well. Do you feed them at the same time or do they each wake at different times ? Just wondering really ....

Thanks
  • Options
    Love the names Em... I'm also finding twins easier than I expected...

Sara x
  • Options
    hi

glad they doing well.my 2 boys are doing great much easier than i thought too,sadly ive had to do it alone from day 1,but they are good boys.

doesnt the time just fly??

mandy xx
  • Options
    Winelover - they are fed at the same time at the mo, as had hubby at home 2wk then my mum for 2, but she leaves next wed, then im solo!
  • Options
    Awwwwwww hon glad to hear they are doing so well! Much easier to feed together isnt it? i have always and still do n ow i am weaning at home all day alone too xx