Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

which pushchair

what pushchair have we got or are we getting its just that i dont know which one to get for my twins and my toddler who will only be 14 months old when the twins are born and i dont know what pushchair to get. any advice would be helpful

thanks ladies

Replies

• Options
    Hi, congrats on pg. I assume that lo will be 14 months at your edd its just they will prob come early so lo will be younger. I ended up with a triple I had 17 month old twins and a baby and i needed it as it wasnt always practical to carry baby in a sling however it was heavy but a lifesaver i got a inline one so i cld actually fit in a shop. The mountain buggy does a double with a toddler seat but id worry your lo wldnt be big enough. laptop is running out of battery but will add more and post a link soon

xxDBxx 16+2 with no 4
  • Options
    My LO was 13 months when my twins were born we have a Powertwin but my LO tends to walk everywhere you could use a sling to carry one baby in which was what i was going to.
  • Options
    i have the baby jogger city mini twin and i love it,its got lots of room in it,i also put my 2 year old son in it and they were still growing room in it

sarah