Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

30 week growth scan today

:\)Hi,

I had my 30 week growth scan today at the hospital and and left a lot happier than I did leaving my consultant 2 days ago (he was not very helpful).

Anyway all is fine. Twin 1 is head down and spot on with measurements for my dates and Twin 2 is breech and a little larger.

Plenty of fluid (which I was concerned about due to previus history with my dd) and good bllod flow round cord!

Approx wieghts are Twin 1 1.58 Kilo (3lb 4 approx) and Twin 2 1.8kilo (3lb 9 approx)

Will have scans every 2 weeks now at hospital so hope all continues to stay well and if so will be sectioned at 37/38 weeks :\)

mugwia
30+4 weeks

Replies

• Options
    Great news, Glad all was well and healthy!

My hosp dont give weights, wish they did, however your's are good and its great to know isn't.

Em x
  • Options
    thats great, thatl put ur mind at ease aswell...its all getting so close for every1 im starting to get really excited now lol xxx
  • Options
    Wish I was 30 weeks! I am 18+5 with identical boys and it seems to be dragging already! Glad everything is ok. Jane x