Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

im upset now!!!! is it my own fault??do i deserve it??

hi
im gonna try this again,im now so upset i know hormones are abit crazy but all i wanted was to see if some-one knew anything about housing ect: then i get moaned at,what gives her the right/?she doesnt know me my family,my life,im so hurt and upset.

sorry to all the nice ppl here .xx

Replies

• Options
    no one answered you, so thought I would say hope you feeling a bit better now. Take no notice of what people say some people just like to comment on everything. I know nothing about housing try speak to Cit Advice? Best of luck and big hug. Saw your other posting re this issue I have twins 9 weeks old and a 15 month old. (and I thought I had problems with space) once again big hug and it makes me realise that my moaning is nothing in comparision to some peoples situation.xxxxx
  • Options
    really sorry i tried to answer this morning but new internet and puter and its is rubbish try and get hv and drs on side we had similar problems and they can be big help xx
  • Options
    thanks,sorry just had a couple of really down days xx