Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

When did you get your + HPT?

Hi
Hope you are all ok.
I'm from TTC board and I was just wondering when you got your + HPT and whether you got any early pregnancy symptons?
Twins run in my family and we really like the idea of having twins although i know it would be alot more hard work probably! lol

Replies

• Options
    i got my + about 6wks pregnant and i had no symptoms what so ever so i was really shocked when it came up +,i was expecting to be like my first pregnancy when i got every symptom,so your not forced to get symptoms,good luck and yes your right its a lot more hard work :lol:
    but very enjoyable
    sarah
  • Options
    I got mine at 28 days. No symptoms,just a feeling that I was! Sickness etc kicked in at about 6 weeks. I've got 2 older kids and twins due very soon so we'll find out how much harder it is!!

Kay 35+4 x
  • Options
    I got mine about 9/10dpo and had no clue it was twins till 11 weeks!!

My sickness kicked in around 6 weeks and hasn't stopped. also got quite a noticable bump quite early dispite loosing weight.

I'm sure its going to be a lot of hard work but we tryed for nearly 2 yrs to have these babies and can't believe we've been doubly blessed!!!

Lilac* 14+1 twin beans
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx