Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HAD A FALL :-(

I am still fuming as i write this about what happened yesterday!I was in town while it was pouring it down yesterday and i slipped on a grate and fell!i was in agony wih my back and struggled getting back up,bearing in mind i am now 26 weeks pregnant with twins!the town centre was busy with plenty of people around but not 1 person stopped to help me or ask if i was ok,they all just walked round me!its pretty obvious i am pregnant as my bump is massive!if that was an elderly person i am sure people would of rushed over and helped so why not help a pregnant lady!i can not get over the pure ignorance of some people,i was and still am digusted by this!luckily the babies are fine and both are kicking me as i am writing this,my back is still in alot of pain so keep having baths to ease the pain!sorry for the rant i was just angrey and upset that i had been left to struggle on my own,i know i wouldnt walk past someone in that situation!

Replies

• Options
    Hi Kerrie,
    Sorry to hear about your fall, and I hope your back doesn't hurt for too long. Only good news is that both babies are ok!!
    Some people just don't think do they, it's the world we live in now!!
    Hope you feel better soon xx
  • Options
    Oh no poor you.... I cant believe no-one stopped to help!!

Hope your back is easing up a little now xx
  • Options
    hi guys,i feel alot better now the back pain is easing off!just got normal pregnancy aches now which is enough to cope with without a bad back!hope your pregnancies are going well,kerrie 27 weeks today x
  • Options
    it can be soooooo irritating when people ignore a pregnant lady. When i was heavy with my lo, if i mistakenly got on a bus with all the seats taken and had to stand till someone got down, absolutely no one would even offer me a seat! im sorry about your fall.