Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hospital bag!!!

hi guys,hope your all well!
just wondered how many weeks gone you were when you packed your hospital bag or when are you planning on doing this if you havent already done so?i left it until 36 weeks with the previous pregnancies but will be doing it alot sooner this time round with it being twins!

Replies

• Options
    I did mine around 30 weeks just to be prepared. It turned out I didn't need it until I was induced at 37 weeks. I felt better just knowing it was done.
  • Options
    my first pregnancy (singleton) i started packing at 35wks and i had him at 35wks,so my twin pregnancy,i was gonna do it a lot earlier,i did it at 30wks and had them at 31wks
  • Options
    With our 1st i packed at around 35 weeks and finally finished at 40+10 image

With the twins i was planning on waiting till around 33 weeks ish but after going into pre-term labour at 23+5 and then a scare at 25 weeks i decided to at least get my bag packed there and then, i then packed the twins something at 30 weeks and completely finished packing at 35 weeks when i finished work.

Turns out i didn't need them till i was induced at 37+5 but at least i was prepared!!

xxx
  • Options
    Great question Kerrie, I've just started getting mine together. I finish work next Friday and will probably concentrate on it properly after that. Hope you are doing ok??
    Dotty - 29 weeks today!! xx
  • Options
    think i will pack mine around 30 weeks aswell image
  • Options
    I'm planning to start packing mine next week, now I've finished work I have a sudden feeling of wanting to be prepared. I also think it will be handy if I need to go into hospital with any problems before it all kicks off for real! (am 27 weeks)