Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan in 18 days...

Hi - I have my appointment for my 20 week scan, which is on 30th July, when i'll be 19+5... I'm so excited to see my babies again and to find out if they are non id (for sure) and what sex they are...

I'm 99% sure, i'm having two boys... It'll be interesting to see if i'm right... I was with my 1st, I knew he was a boy from day one!!!

Did anyone else know what they were having before the scan?

Sara x

Replies

• Options
    I thought it was boys and it is they not sure but was told they were non id at 15 week, they now think they may be id?!?!? due to thickness of sac and placenta.
  • Options
    I have a feeling I'm having one of each. I also had a feeling I was having twins before I had my first scan so it will be interesting to see if I'm right about the genders.
  • Options
    hi

i have mine on the 13th august .cant wait but scared something wrong.

had 1 scan i think i have nonid twins and 1 of each,but who knows.

mandy
  • Options
    This is just a hunch for me as my 12wk scans not while 23/07, but I think mine are non id and one of each, so I have a while to wait n see if im right?!

Em
  • Options
    Good luck Sara for the 30th and Em1983 for the 23rd. I am hoping for one of each but as long as they are both ok then that all that matters.
  • Options
    Crilly did you not know it was twins till the 20 week scan? Did you not have a 12 week scan or is it just they didnt seem them at 12 weeks?