Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello - I would love some chat with other twin Mums :)

Hello,

I have finally decided that it would be great to get in touch with some other twin mums; all the mums I know have only had one baby at a time so it would be lovery to share news and advice!

Benjamin and Evie are now 11 and half months old and are truly amazing. I am just trying to adjust to returning to work part time; especially with the guilty feelings of leaving them, oh and the stupid amount of illnesses they have come home with so far!!!

It would be fantastic to hear from some other twin mums, hope to hear from you.

Stacey

Replies

• Options
    Hello,

You cant miss me on here! lol!

Im Gemma. I have identical twin boys, Ryan and Alfie, who are just over 4 months old. I was very worried at first but have found that I just have to be positive and get on with things! lol!

I go back to work in April 4 days a week and im dreading it really!

Speak soon

Gemma, Ryan and Alfie 18 + 5
  • Options
    hello and welcome,ive got 3 kiddies,daniel will be 3 in april and got twins jack and charlotte who are coming up to 14 months,iam a sahm

sarah
  • Options
    Hi!

I'm Christine, I have twins, Rachel and Scott who are 3 and a daughter, Katie who is 2. I am also expecting another in August! I don't work, really admire you for finding the time to!! lol
  • Options
    Hello, thank you for taking the time to reply to my message, great to hear from you all. Wowee, twins + 1, you decided to have another 2 babies after twins! You are a brave lady, I don't think I could even contemplate more at the moment.

Look forward to chatting to you all.
  • Options
    My daughter was unplanned, born exactly 13 months after the twins. I was terrified at 1st but I wouldn't have it any other way now, they are so close!
  • Options
    Hi there! I am a mummy to twin non-id girls who are now 8 mths old. We have a twin FB group if you are on there and would like to join? - plenty of twin mummies / mummies to be on there to talk to image

Email me if you are interested image
    xx
  • Options
    hi im a new twin mummy mine and identical twin girls gracie and olivia they are 2 weeks old today image xxx
  • Options
    Hi there,

Wow, 2 weeks old that seems like a lifetime ago. Mine are 1 on Sunday. How are you getting on?
  • Options
    really well thankyou image they are still in nicu but have progressed so much .. im rooming in on monday and they said provideing all goes well they could be home tuesday... i cant believe its so soon but very happy xxx
  • Options
    Hey
    I have ID twin girls Ella & Ruby who are nearly 15months old =D I work part time and go to college i feel like i sometimes never see them but then i realise i really do image It's tiring and all but they are angels really sleep n eat well mostly so i cant grumble. They were early but were very well for it and Ruby only spent 1 day on SCBU Ella was in room 3 for 2 days then room 2 for 2 days then room 1 for one day and was finally allowed home. She had a small hole in her heart but its healed up as she has grown and is now barely visable image Im also a little bit mad because if that wasnt enough im also expecting baby no.3 October 1st image I'll be having a year out from college/uni though lol image So any time you wanna chat about chaos and the peaceful times pre twins feel free haha image x