Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally my BA!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,
Just thought i'd let you all know that my twin boys arrived on 1st September,i went into labour 6 days before my planned c section (36+2 weeks), Max and Milo were born at 5.15 and 5.16pm. Both boys were good weights Max weighed 6lb 10 and a half ozs and Milo 5lb 5ozs!!!
Unfortunately Max was very poorly after birth and spent 8 days in intensive care neo natal unit with breathing problems was truly horrendous but so pleased to say were now all home and Max is doing really well!!!!
Three boys under the age of 18 months is lovely but hard work although both babies are very good at the moment!!!
Hope everybody is well
Lenniex

Replies

• Options
    congratulatons,glad everything is ok now
  • Options
    Hi,

Congratulation on the arrival of your boys... My friend (soda) has twin boys called Max and Milo, they were 2 last week...

Good luck, I had 3 boys under 18 months too, its hard work, they are now 3 and 22 month twins, its even harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara x
  • Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your boys. Enjoy every minute because the time surely flies (though the first year will probably be a blur!!!)

Best wishes (yay another Max & Milo) xx
  • Options
    Hi i got Max and Milo 2 last week and Luke 3 last month congrats they were born at 31+3 and have mild cerebral palsy are you on facebook?
  • Options
    That's wonderful news, congratulations!!!
    My girls are 7 weeks old tomorrow so i know how you are feeling. Like you say it is hard but so so worth it.
    How is your older boy coping? Thankfully my 2.5yr old has accepted the twins pretty well although i was a little worried when we first brought them home.
    Hope all is going well. xx
  • Options
    congrats, wow! great news
    my boys wil be 8mons in a week and my dd2 will be 24mons on d 11th of next mon n has finally accepted d boys r here 2 stay
    my 44mon old has bin great from the start n gues my 23mon old has adjusted dis much as she started her sis skool today from 9 - 3. although she was at another nursery 3days a week 1-6 n was too much to cope with as she couldn start dis skool untill after thier 2nd bday but they'v bin great n given us a place.
    enuf of my ranting, lucky your sons bonded well, congrats again, goodluck
  • Options
    Huge congratulations to you,

Am pleased your all home and well, hope things are going as ok as they can do with so many little ones!