Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Soda

Hi, the pics are gorgeous.

Can I ask a personal question?

Do you feel you have missed out not having a girl?

Ive got 3 boys and am ttc and my friend said last nite im only ttc as i want a girl and i wld be devestated if i had a boy.

whilst i would love a girl I was sure i wanted a baby to make family a nice round no, but the comment made me worried. so interesed how you felt?

xxDBxx

Replies

• Options
    that so strange was thinking that last night and I defo not want to try again as I do not want a girl dont know why just dont I love having my 3 boys and wouldnt change a thing, a lot of my friends have girls and boys are so much nicer to be around if that makes sense. So in answer to your question dont think I have missed out at all.xxxxx
  • Options
    how old are your children? another thing although second preg was not planned Im so glad that they are close in age too. Luke at that age where he no jealous at all of the twins.
  • Options
    Its def a shock isnt it, my first wasnt planned, got head round it then found out it was twins and was knocked sideways!

Def agree about close age gap making it easier, ive got a 17 month age gap (twins are now 23 months baby nearly 6 months) and they were too young to really realise anything had changed.

All my close friends have boys so just see girls looking beautiful at playgroup lol.