Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pram advice please

I am currently 24 weeks with non identical twins. I have been looking at prams for a month now and am still just as confused, it doesnt help that you cant see a lot of them as the showrooms dont stock them.

I want a parent facing pram with carry cots so that they can lie flat. I was interested in the teutonia or first wheels but I have been told they are very heavy? Also thought about the Zoom or the mamas and papas tandem.

Has nayone got any advice please. Its a lot of money to spend and I dont want to be replacing it after 6 months xx

Replies

• Options
    hi ya their is only ONE twin double facing pram about that i know of, its a twin city something, sorry i was looking at it over 9 months ago. its ??600 for the frame and the seats which are suitabl from 6 months and can turn to face away from you, and another ??100 for the carrycots that can be faced away or infront. i personally didnt have ??800 to spend on a frame unfortunately.
    so got a out and about twin nipper and i love it!! lol. but it is a good buggy. good luck xx
  • Options
    have a look at the easywalker duowalker.
  • Options
    We're 25+2 with non-id twins and have gone for the icandy pear. It is a tandem but can be be forward or parent facing.

It allows you to clip car seats or carry cots so is pretty versitle.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi - I have the ABC Zoom and its amazing, I love it and my boys love it. They are now 10 months old and love it. I have them facing each other, they just laugh at one another constantly...

Sara x