Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Gemmiebaby again lol

Hey
was hoping to get on earlier but not to be hope your in bed now lol.

Just to say good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you. seems like such a journey, from all the worry of the early weeks to now. can not wait to hear all the details, cherish every moment those little boys will imprint your hearts forever.

Lots of love to your dh as well, my dh says its daunting but the best journey of his life.

take care of yourself

love from me

xx

Replies

• Options
    Hunny...thankyou so much for all your help over the last 8 months. There are few people who I have never met who I think so much of, and even fewer that I would let shout at me down a computer screen! lol!

I didnt sleep too badly last night, although was wide awake at 5am! Still doesnt feel very real! Hubby is just in the shower as he couldnt sleep either! Boys are very active this morning, which can only be a good thing!

Just hoping and praying now that all goes to plan and these little ones are born healthy and happy and im able to look after them.

You have been an amazing help, even though I know you have had a really tough time of it recently. There are people on here who I think of as a second family, and im overwhelmed at the support I have received.

My BA should be in Pg (Miss Impatient) and Due in Oct (Mummy2bEm), and I have instructed hubby to include as many details as poss!

Lots and Lots of Love and hope to get some pictures on here soon!

Again, thank you for EVERYTHING xxx
  • Options
    hey read your BA so pleased all is well and cant believe how close in weight they are. really looking forward to your BS as it will help prepare me for my elective.

xxDBx

ps your post made me cry but dont for one minute think the advice or shouting lol stops here, i will do my best to help with any twin baby questions :\)

xx