Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi i was just going to ask u if

hi i was just going to ask u if any of u got a icandy pushchair for your twins and if so what are they like? im think of getting a icandy or a side by side like the sugar and spice? can any one help me thank u :\? :\? :\?

Replies

• Options
    How are you hunny? Not seen you on here much?

I dont have either of the ones you mentioned! lol! I have friends with the iCandy and have loved it when babies are small as the seats are lovely for newborns. However, they have said that, when babies get bigger, the buggy becomes very hard to push, lift over curbs etc and they have moved to a more lightweight one.

I dont know anyone who has the Sugar and Spice one.

I have the Nipper 360 Double and I love it. We had Phil and Teds carrycots to put in it when the boys were small as I didnt like them being put in the seats, although they could be, as they were just so small. The carrycots did them till they were 4 months old and they slept soundly in them. It was also much easier to carry them in and out of the house without waking them.

At my twin club I have seen many double buggies so ask away?
  • Options
    Hi,

I have the Cosatto one, it doesn't say Sugar and Spice though, mine says Like Two Peas in a Pod...

Initally I loved it, however after a few weeks the wheels turn in different directions and it has become very hard to push - I have put it up in the roof as I won't be using it... I'll probably end up selling it...

I do however love my ABC Design Zoom, this one is fantastic, I love it...

Sara x
  • Options
    I have the iCandy Peach and absolutely love it! The base is the size of a regular single so I can get through any door or gate. It's light and easy to steer with one hand. We mostly use it with car seats clipped on to it.
  • Options
    i know a few ppl who have got one and when the twins have got bigger they have changed for another pram,ive got a baby jogger city mini and its fab,very easy and light to push,i would advice you to go and test drive a few
  • Options
    hi would like to thank you all for your help,im fine thank you im 17wks now im looking forward to my 20wk scan see how they are both doing and to find out what they are take care xx