Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

prams..

hi all mums of twins, triplets or more!!! IM not quite in the same position as u all on here but i have a son who's 10 months and im 20 wks preg with my 2nd so im gonna need a double pram.

I'd like one that's obv for kids of diff ages i use public transport so it needs to be compact.

Any Ideas would be a big help? :\?

Replies

• Options
    thanx hun. i've seen the cossatto duet lite that looks quuite good. gonna get 2 my nearest baies r us an give it a test drive!! ha ha xx
  • Options
    Hey I def recommend getting a tandem rather than a twin buggy. firstly double buggys are a nightmare getting thru doors shops etc and secondly the tandem style will stop your eldest from poking and waking the baby. the thing you really need to bear in mind is weight. double/tandem buggies range greatly in weight, the lighter are usually more expensive but if you want to use public transport the weight is really important. Ive got a double nipper buggy at the moment and its great and one of the lightest on the market, but am looking for a tandem as soon as my boys are 6 months. hope this helps xx
  • Options
    hi just thought i would post to say that mamas and papas have a lovely new double buggy due out very soon. it cost ??200 but that comes with everything. it defo would be great for using for two different ages and also great for two newborns! it is black so very versitle too! it would also fit on buses, if they are like the buses we have in our area anyway as they have space for mums with buggies! :\)
  • Options
    what about thoese there its like a pushchair you can sit an older child in, then underneath them is a lie flat section for a baby.so they are only the width of a normal buggy. i think there by phil and ted (is that right??)
  • Options
    Yes it is phil and teds. Ive got one and its great! The best bit is that when my 2 1/2 year old doesnt need a pushchair anymore in converts back to a single!