Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Woohoo! Looks like the end is near.... Induction

Hey everyone. After my c-section post thought i'd post an update!

I'm booked in to be induced on Thursday this week! Just been for my antenatal appointment and didn't need to lay a sob story on at all cos the scan last week showed the babies tummies have dramatically slowed in growth and he said 'we need to get you started now' (which should have been last week really). I've had a sweep - bloody painful and i'm still sore & bleeding quite a lot but he said it's normal, but now 2.5cm dilated....

I'm made up the end is in sight and I should be a mummy by Friday!!!

Oh for those who know me on FB - please don't say anything on my wall. I'm going to let them know after they have been born so I don't get swamped on Thursday! Thanks

xx

[Modified by: snowangel on 09 June 2009 14:10:26 ]

Replies

• Options
    Not a twin mummie but good luck hun if you are 2.5 cm dilated already i dont think you will last till tursday to be induced i would think you would be well on your way. If you have a birthing ball just sit on that for a good while and lots of walking if you can manage it. xx
  • Options
    Hey Gem,I'm sooo pleased for you! I can't get on here much but keep scanning FB for an update! Hope that you've had them by now,can't wait to hear about it/see some pictures! You have to be my twin natural birth mentor!! Congrats!!!!

K 32+2 xx

Ps I'm not at allllll jealous *lie* that you're meeting your girls today and I have up to 6 weeks left until I see my boys!