Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

my twins arrived early.....

hi all, sorry its taken so long to post a blog but my twins arrived early on Saturday 31st July - i was due to be induced on the 3rd August.

poppy weighed 5lb 5.5 oz and Evie weighed 6 lb. it was a complete shock to have 2 girls - i was convinced they were boys!!

i had a natural birth and to those of you that haven't yet delivered, it is no where near as painful as i thought. its more painful going to the dentist - i did have an epidural though.....

came home on day 4 and settling into motherhood - getting out every day and loving it!!

nx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations!!!!!

Two girls - wow!! Lovely names and what good weights.

Enjoy every minute - well done on getting out and about i know what a challenge it can be but so worth it!!

Much love

S x

• Options
    Congratulations to you... Sounds like you had a fabulous experience... Now the hard work starts...

Well done...

Sara
    DS - 3 years old
    DS & DS - 21 months
  • Options
    Hi,
    Congratulations, can't wait to hear your birth story!! How early were they???
    xx

[Modified by: Dotty Jackie on August 12, 2010 06:56 PM]

• Options
    hi,
    congratulations on the birth of your girls,they was a good weight,im due 26th dec with identical twins xx
  • Options
    hi,

congratulations, I was wondering the same as Dotty Jackie, how many weeks were they when they were born? They seem very healthy weights.