Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO....... SQUIBLY

Just wondering how you got on i can't find a post in your due in forum and i thought triplets were due 18th

How did it go????? What did you have???? Weights???? :lol::lol::lol:

Ur prob in hosp but wanted to send you all my best wishes and lots of luck to all babys image

gembags 11+1 xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Gems

Thanks for the FAO!

Well I am officially a mum - my gorgeous babies arrived safely via planned c-section on 18th May 2010 - we have 2 handsome boys and a beautiful girl. Lenny (4lb 13oz), Max (4lb 10oz) and Violet (4lb 2oz) are all amazing and i can not imagine what life was like before them.

Lenny and Max are home with us after 2 weeks in NICU and are absolutely thriving. Violet will be in for a little while longer as she has problems with her stomach but she is making great progress and shouldn't be away from us for too long.

The birth was amazing (the epidural not so good and ended up just with a spinal block) but the c-section was a wonderful experience and i have recovered really quickly.

Thanks for your kind wishes and i will post a pic as soon as possible (in between nappy changes, feeds and of course big cuddles!!!)

S x
  • Options
    Sorry, G/C from Due in July!
    That's brilliant news Squibly - we've been wondering how you got on in DIJ. Many congrats to you and welcome to your handsome boys and gorgeous girl!! Hope Violet is home soon.
    Take care and we'd love to see pics if you get a chance image
    MLT/Juliette 35+1
  • Options
    Ahh squibly had been thinking about you too and your new arrivals!!!

Many congratulations and welcome to the world Lenny, Max and Violet!!

I hope they all continue to thrive and are home soon!

Lilac* Jack, poppy and ellie xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Fab news, and FANTASTIC weights! Welll done and hope Violet is able to join her little family at home soon. xxx

Gemma, Ryan and Alfie xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Happy to hear you had a good birth/labour, and what good weights they were! Fab news. x
  • Options
    Congratulations! I have been keeping an eye out for this post, what fantastic weights and I'm so glad all three are doing so well and Violet will be home with you before you know it. I will pass on your happy news to my friend, all four of her babies are doing well and she is hoping to find out the sexes soon.
    Good luck with motherhood!
    Rhian x
  • Options
    oh Squibly so happy imageimage really glad that it went well for you all....

2 boys and a baby girl that's fab excellent family image I had been checking this post and really happy you seen it image

Gems 13 + 5 xx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations Squibly, that is fab news!!! Beautiful namesimage Hope your all doing well and you have Violet home with you now!! It only seems like yesterday we were talking in ttc and now we are both mummies!!! Fabulous job though, I love it!!!
    xx
  • Options
    Hey Little Miss L - big congratulations to you - you are spot on being a mummy is the best job in the world!!!

Can't believe my babies are 6 weeks old already!! Lenny and Max had their 6 week check yesterday and weigh 7lb and 8lb respectively.

Violet is still in hospital after becoming very poorly and having life saving surgery. She has to have a second operation on Monday - it will be a long road to recovery but thankfully she will be home with us eventually which at one stage we didn't think would happen.

Great to hear from you.

S x
  • Options
    Hi Squibbly (we havent spoken before I dont think) but I just wanted to say that I hope Violets operation goes well on Monday.

You must be so proud to have 3 beatiful babies image
  • Options
    Hi Vix

Thank you so much for your kind wishes - i will keep you posted!

And yes I am so proud of my beautiful babies - i am a very lucky mummy.

S x

• Options
    i was thinking about you earlier and came on here looking for news and YAY congrats!!! :\) x
  • Options
    Thanks Mrs Bourne.

Violet has had her second operation and is making good progress - fingers crossed she will be home with her brothers in the not too distant future.

S x