Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

newbie peeping in...........

hi ladies and babies...

iv recently found out im expecting id twins im 13+3 today and so frikin excited image i dont know anyone who has or is expecting id twins so i tought coming here might be useful to me.... i look forward to getting to know u all... i have so many questions :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun
    Congrats and welcome to the forum!
    My ID girls are now 19 weeks old and it has gone so quickly. Enjoy your pregnancy and fire away with any questions. That's what we're here for! xx
  • Options
    YAY...another id pregnancy. Most are non-id so I get quite excited when I see an id pregnancy! lol!

Im Gemma and im expecting id boys. Im now 34 + 4 and the boys are being delivered by section on 5th Oct when im 36 + 3. Only 13 days to go!

Feel free to ask any questions. Weve been through it all on here! lol

Gemma and Double Blue Bump 34 + 4
  • Options
    Hi,my 8 week old boys are non id but thought I'd say hi anyway! Welcome to our forum,any questions fire away. Kay,Jacob&Ethan x
  • Options
    hi there congratulations on your double bump image

im 34+1 im expecting non - id twins a boy and a girl, but thought i'd say hi too.
    feel free to ask any of us questions we'll all help in anyway we can

hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

MummyD

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dY32p1.png

• Options
    hello and welcome!! congrats on your double bump! so so exciting!

i am 37+6 weeks pregnant and expecting identical twins! i am being induced tomorrow and very excited!

we dont know the colour of my bump, but i have a feeling it is blue!!

good luck and i hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations again!

We're expecting Non-identical twins- boy and a girl. currently 25+5.

Good luck in your PG.

Lilac*
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    wow there is more id twins on here than i thought ...gemmiebaby i have been following your pg ever since u suspected u were indeed having twins but i didnt know that they were identical :lol::lol: i can be dim ...im sure when donna stops being sick and can remove herself from the sofa she will be very greatful of all your replies image

p.s im her sister :lol: xxxx
  • Options
    chuffedbaby2 - thats funny! I always get a little tear in my eye when people tell me they have followed my pg. I think its feeling a little humble that total strangers like to follow how im getting on.

So, youre going to be an aunty to 2 identical little neices or nephews! Im sure you'll be on hand with plenty of help and advice! xxx
  • Options
    yea its funny isnt it ...if not a little strange :lol: i dont know why but just some people strike with me and i like to follow how they get on .....im not sure ill be a help more like interfering :lol: ..im sooo exited xxx
  • Options
    i got prem id boys born at 31+3 ask any questions not matter hoe big/small boys now 1 year old, last week also got a son 2 last month.
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats, ive seen your scan/bump pic on fb, on your sisters profile, x
  • Options
    :lol: em me taking over already ....just a quick update for donna ..she is currently in hospital dehydrated ,i dont know much other than she is quite ill but she has always been an ill person ,ill know more tomorrow but i keep being told sickness is normal with twins xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations how exciting. I am mum to 8 month old non id girls. Sorry to here you are in hospital at the mo - Hope you well and homesoonx
  • Options
    Congratulations how exciting. I am mum to 8 month old non id girls. Sorry to here you are in hospital at the mo - Hope you well and homesoonx
  • Options
    Oh, hope you feel better soon. Im not sure if sickness is any worse or not. I was ill but not excessively so whereas my mum was sick all day everyday with me and there was only one of me. Just think youre either lucky or not! lol!

Hope youre home soon and the sickness doesnt last too long so you can get used to the idea of these 2 little bundles and how much fun youll have!

Gemma and Double Blue Bump 35 + 1 (9 days to go!)
  • Options
    thanks for replying girls ..i went to see donna today she is on a drip and has had 8 bags (1 litre each)since midnight last night and still hasnt been for a wee!!!! she has severe hyperemisis gravadia (or whatever it is :lol: ) but hopefully will be well enough to leave hosp by tomorrow xxx
  • Options
    Oh hun, please send her our love. I have a real problem with sickness so was so pleased not to suffer from this. Seems she has had a hell of a lot of fluid replaced! xx
  • Options
    Oh the poor thing i suffer with hypermesis in both my pregnancy and was in for fluids 1st time round but thankfully not with the twins.

She really is in the best place and the fluids will start to make her feel better soon i promise.

lilac* 26+2 twin bump
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi ladies just one more update image she just rang me ,she didnt sleep a wink last night cos she was peeing all night :lol: she is a very fussy eater and lets be honest hospital food is cr*p!! so the nurses have said she is a difficult paitient :lol: she isnt a happy bunny ..but now they have let her home so lets hope she starts to get better now ...ill pass on your messages xxx
  • Options
    welcome, im a mum to id boys they are 9 months, i went in 2 labour at 33 weeks and had a c section, any questions please ask,im on facebook my name is debbie abercrombie, happy pregnancy xx