Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

twin books

hi all again,

my twins are due in just over 3 weeks and now im beginning to panic!
Can anyone recommend a good Twins book to read that covers feeding, routine and general advice after the babies are born

thanks

Replies

• Options
    I bought Double Trouble by Emma Mahony via play.com I thought it a good book.
  • Options
    I'm kind of reading a Gina Ford and Alice Beer one 'Contented house with twins'. Didn't try any of her recommended stuff before they were here but her bath, milk, bed routine works a treat and has done since day 1. I don't DO routines.
  • Options
    Just wanted to second "Double Trouble" - it's a great book and made me laugh out loud, but is still full of good advice. Even my hubby read it and liked it.
    I've heard from other twin mums that the Gind Ford book is ok but don't take what she says too serisouly or you'd go mad!
  • Options
    Just wanted to second "Double Trouble" - it's a great book and made me laugh out loud, but is still full of good advice. Even my hubby read it and liked it.
    I've heard from other twin mums that the Gind Ford book is ok but don't take what she says too serisouly or you'd go mad!