Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

advice!!!

hey Every1 this is my first time on here,

could some1 please give me some advice? image i found out i was preg 3 days befor my period was due, only reason i tested was because i had cramping a week befor my period was due and i was real moody..took the thest and got a BFP then the day that i was ment to get my period i got like 1 spot of like browny blood, which never came back and the cramping is stronger then my other to pregnancys were but not like scary strong just stronger im feeling sick already, bloated, headaches,sooooo tired and i didnt get any symptoms this fast with my first 2 which were only singletons so just wondering what u thought im only 4 weeks pregnant!!

thanks image

Replies

• Options

forgot to say can any1 tell me early signs of twins? it also runs through every generation on my mums side the non identical twins image

• Options

signs mean nothing and as you know every pregnancy is different,i had no symptoms at all with the twins and had every one with my singleton,so the only way to know is a scan 

• Options

Thanks yeah iv been reading up on it heaps so i guess well c im getting a scan soon

• Options

you dont know until the scan, but there is a higher chance if it runs in the family, both side of my family have had boy/girl twins every second genoration so it was sort of fate for me haha