Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Twins am I delusional? ?

I have a video but can’t seem to post it online anywhere of my ultrasound in the video the second looking fetus was beating is this a possibility or is this something else here’s some photos I cut from my video and put some arrows towards the viable fetus which is the first very bright one healthy as can be the tech said! I called back they confirmed the blinking is there but they don’t want to confirm anything so early I’m about 6 weeks what’s this look like to you. 
 The second fetus or whatever it may be seemed to be moving and blinking like the first just off in the distance. I feel crazy I’ve had the strongest feeling since before I got pregnancy that it would be twins, I also wasn’t planning to have another baby, just have had this weird feeling of knowing….to two upper champers on the second (further away one seemed to be beating) the ultrasound tech didn’t say anything about it but when I called they rechecked and they said because it’s early and crazy things happen during early pregnancy with twins we don’t want to misdiagnose they also made me make an appointment for two weeks later before leaving the ultrasound? Is this normal? I’ve had higher risk pregnancy in the passed so maybe that’s why please let me know your thoughts on this hidden twin or am I just nuts  
😂 never have my other early ultrasounds looked like this I took a video of the ultrasound video my phone has great resolution and I zoomed in to look at the closest little fetus pole blinking then seen one in the background blinking also here just another photo of my ultrasound photo they have to me to take home 

these ones I trimmed from my video! Added some arrows for everyone to try and understand what I’m seeing. The U/S people rechecked and said I’m not crazy but they don’t want to confirm early as I’m almost just 6 weeks and everything is so small and vanishing twin syndrome is common and it could be just well something blinking 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

Replies

• Options
    Just feeling delusional 😞 no big deal I’ve had previous high risk pregnancy’s so I’m like kinda freakin out any twin mommas or anyone please help with some advice I did what I could without the video