Forum home Babies Weaning
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Weaning?!

Has anyone got any recomendations for weaing products?

Replies

• Options
    Hi - i would really recommend the plum baby range - unlike the ellas kitchen stuff they tend to be either sweet or savoury. I noticed that the ellas kitchen have a really high % fruit in them - a friends baby loved them but they're now having trouble getting her to stage 2
  • Options
    i would recommend cow and gate and the organix range they both do a good variety of foods and lily just gobbles them all up esp the cottage pie with butternut squash topping (organix). I've used both ranges for all 3 of my kids and i've never been disappointed.
  • Options
    I have taken the baby led weaning approach. I have used very little pre made jar etc. I started with a few purees (homemade) to introduce flavours then moved straight onto finger food. It was hard at times and it can be very messy. Now my son is 11 mths old he only eats baby cereals and some snacks most of the food he eats now is the same as we eat. It has made me be more aware of what we eat espcially including salt levels etc. The plum stuff is fab!!

Most of all you will find your baby will lead you on the weaning journey. I found there were some things my son wont eat and some things he loves. You also need to do what feels right for you.

Good luck whichever products you decide to choose image
  • Options

I'd recommend Baby Zilli! It's fab! Had no problems with it at all!