Forum home Babies Weaning
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Has anyones LO experienced similar reaction?

Hi! My little one had a really bad reaction to something she ate last week that brought her out in hives all over. She is still getting them, although to a lesser extent, as she is taking antihistamines but I cannot pinpoint what is causing it, even though i am avoid foods i think may cause it! I am going to take her back to my GP but was wondering if anyones little one had similar reactions and if so to what foods? thanks!! image

Replies

• Options

My niece has this kind of reaction to strawberries or anything with strawberry juice in x

• Options

Thanks! will cut out strawberries and similar berries to see if it makes any difference. image

• Options
    Yes my lb had cows milk and was covered in hives. I've now been referred for an allergy test ash he suffers with bad excema on his cheeks too x
  • Options

Tomatoes and kiwis can often have reactions too.  My boy always comes out red when a recipe has tomatoes in

• Options

No advise here as neither of my girls have ever broken out in hives. However when I was little too many fresh tomatoes or strawberries used to set me off. Later in life it was budweiser!! x