Forum home Babies Weaning
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Breakfast Ideas :)

My LOs love these toast animals in the morning, you could do any shape you like though, I sometimes do hearts and letters or stars too! I use a special jam called St Dalfour, that only uses fruit and no added sugars, so great for LOs. You could alternatively use some fruit puree. i also get creative with fruit, yogurts, etc, to make it more visually appealing. There are always clean plates! image

Replies

• Options

Can I come for breakfast?? Im going to look for cutters right now! Can you get that Jam in supermarkets? I normally blend some fruit but would love something to save me time and that I could take on holiday

• Options

The more the merrier! lol! I got these animal cutters in a set of 6 from Ikea, they are great! also picked up some cute ones from sainsburys, tesco online, john lewis and poundland! Yes the St Dalfour jam is available in most super markets, usually higher up on the shelves and come in a slim, tall jar. The strawberry and blackcurrant ones are my LOs favourites! image

• Options

What a fantastic way of serving bread, will have to give this a go!

• Options

What a great idea - you obviously have more energy than me in the morning!

Definitiely a good ploy for when fussiness might become an issue. I am lucky that DD so far (touch wood!) seems to eat practically anything! But I am sure there will be some 'stages' at some point!

• Options

Thanks!! image will have some more photos of ideas soon!

• Options

Love it, need an Aardvark and Wombat shapes for my son though..

• Options

They look brilliant!  We are so boring at breakfast with cereal or porridge! Look forward to seeing more pictures!

• Options

I fear Emma may not like these as she refuses smiley faces becuase they look so happy!!! She may end up a veggie later in life when she realises where meat comes from image!! x