Forum home Babies Weaning
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

dairy free weaning ?

hi my son is only 8wks bt w ehave jus discovered he is allergic to cows milk we no he is not ready for weaning yet bt jus woundered if any one has any tips or useful advice on how to get started ?
sarah x

Replies

• Options
    Hi my daughter (17 weeks) is intolerent to cows milk and lactous. we have found some baby porridge and are usinfg fresh fruit and veggies to wean with, that way we know exactly whats in them image
  • Options
    Hi My son is 15 months and he is milk intolerent since approx 4/5 months and has been on a milk free diet since finding out. I found doing my own cooking was best as I knew exactly what he was eating. I am more relaxed now and as long as you really study ingredients on packets you will be surprised there is a lot they can eat. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Hi My son is 15 months and he is milk intolerent since approx 4/5 months and has been on a milk free diet since finding out. I found doing my own cooking was best as I knew exactly what he was eating. I am more relaxed now and as long as you really study ingredients on packets you will be surprised there is a lot they can eat. Hope this helps.
  • Options