Forum home Pregnancy Baby names
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Boys names- AGAIN!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    funky - if u have another son, why not call him james samuel? it's quirky and u like the names already.....LOL @ issac hunt!!! No way, for starters, my OH is James and he has a big enough head as it is without having a son with his first name too! But I actually went to school with a girl named Elizabeth Vera and her younger sis was called Vera Elizabeth...much worse but sad as well, lol. And just remembered about a girl in the year above me named Anna Partridge - imagine how popular she was at xmas!!! No word of a lie either!
  • Options
    my sons name is mitchel ethan, am struggling myself for a boys name want something that goes with it bf has two girls with quite traditional names . He is dead set on harry which just doesnt go with mitchel . i really like harrison
  • Options
    we dont know what we are having but we have a boys name picked Joseph Thomas (OH dad and my dad) but cant agree on any girls names!!!! only 9 weeks to go to. xx
  • Options
    Hi, i have just joined the baby expert site.
    i am having a little boy and we are going to call him alfie, i think this name is not too modern but lovley too. i am 26 weeks and can not wait to meet little alfie.:\)