Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO LinziMc

Replies

• Options
    I think your right moonbean, since the change its been dead on here! Shame really as I used to love using this site! Thats how I met my lovely ladies image
  • Options
    Perhaps if the OP had worded their enquiry without the nasty, judgemental language and not posted a link to the topic (that they've been clearly hanging on to like a slightly crazed stalker) they might actually have found out what they were nosing for without upsetting other people in the process.

Just a thought :roll:
  • Options
    do you know, if somebody with genuine curiosity had asked this in a different manner I'd have more than likely responded. But because it was posted with malice and purely to cause upset, by somebody creating a new username just for the pleasure, strangely I don't think I want to disclose how it all "ended"
  • Options
    to be fair there was on;y one nasty post, the rest were out of curiosity. did you get it sorted hon?
  • Options
    Any need?

I remember the situation but had genuinely forgotten the poster involved. Many users wouldn't have seen it and now it's being dragged up again for entertainment? No, no need at all, other than malice. Reported. I suggest others do likewise.
  • Options
    I remembered the thread and wanted to ask whether LinziMc was maybe feeling a bit insecure because of what had happened with her previously, but I didn't think it would be appropriate so I didn't ask. I can't believe this thread has been started. I am not going to report it though because the OP has asked a question that I think a lot of people were wondering. I just didn't think anyone would actually ask!
  • Options
    Agree with Maenad, I remember the original post, we both posted on it. Would have never asked as clearly we'd have been told if Linzi had wanted to share.

This is a totally unecessary thread with the op being nothing more than bitchy with far too much time on their hands. Perhaps if the op is so curious they could use their real name rather than hiding behind a new account name (seriously way too much time on hands)
  • Options
    mmmm it struck me that the OP had created a new username and was obviously a trouble maker and not a genuine interest with hope for linzi that it turned out okay... and its weird that they included the link!

hope all is okay hon... i don't need to know what happened - none of my business, just hope things are okay for you xx
  • Options
    OP - Yep, totally malicious, no need. Watch Jeremy Kyle if you need to see people dredge up secrets. What possible reason could you have for creating a thread like this other than deliberately upsetting someone?

I'd forgotten about the other thread, mainly because it was a year ago. I only looked at this one because there were so many replies and, now BE seems sparsely populated, this many replies is a rarity! I, like most of the other posters on this thread, do hope it was sorted and that everything's ok. x
  • Options
    with far too much time on their hands. Perhaps if the op is so curious they could use their real name rather than hiding behind a new account name (seriously way too much time on hands)

Mafia Princess, really? Nearly 2000 posts to your name and your accusing me of too much time on my hands? Get a grip bitch!

Not sure why Linzi is now getting all high and mighty, dirty cheating lying slags really shouldn't place themselves on such a self-righteous pedestal should they?

Oh and I havent been 'hanging on to the thread' simply google 'babyexpert affair linzi' and its the first result. Even you dumb arse's could figure that out!
  • Options
    And the troll award goes to....
  • Options
    Yes, i've been a member of this forum for some time as it took me 16 months to conceive and I lost a baby along the way. So, yes there are a lot of posts from me.

What's your excuse? Perhaps if you were brave enough to post under your own name we'd know your contributions to this forum.
  • Options
    em it is like jeremy kyle though isnt it! which is probably why so many people remember it, as, i assume, most of us on here dont know people "in real life" who dont know who the father of their baby is. so it's intriging. image
  • Options
    It's the passive aggressive tone of the op that makes it so wrong. There are ways to be 'curious' without being plain nasty. It's hardly going to make someone want to share is it?
  • Options
    why is it so hard to report this post? And why hasn't it been removed yet?
  • Options
    I've reported it, but sadly, knowing BE it'll take a while to be removed, if it is at all.
  • Options
    I've also reported this. OP is very childish in my opinion
  • Options
    I really wanted this post to go away for Linzis sake, I think she had enough turmoil! She is a lovely girl, her two kids are very obviously her husbands, she has a beautiful family who she is dedicated too!! She contributes massively to this site and came for here for anonymous support A YEAR AGO!!! It is impossible to report this thread so I'm sure she would rather people stop posting! I'm sure it is intriguing and yes she did come to a public forum but I don't think those featured on Jeremey Kyle get people seeking them out!!! I hope she doesn't mind me posting this as she didn't feel she should enlighten the original OP as the what happened!

Linzi- I hope this doesn't offend you hun! Take care! xxx
  • Options
    ah well thats good then, that baby is her husbands. certainly makes life easier! i would be worried about hereditary stuff if i didnt know.