Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feb 16 Babies

1303132333436»

Replies

• Options

Back at work today ladies. 

Feel sick to my stomach. Half due to nerves and half a bad dose of morning sickness.

It's like the first day of school...I've got a new bag and pad and pens lol.

I'm loaded with the cold which is just my luck 

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.

• Options

How was being back at work katt1906

• Options

Well............day 1 went ok just long and really tired. Day 2......I had 3 near fainting episodes, only just made it to a chair, had to lie down in the first aid room and then had to get a taxi to my mums. 

All in all pretty embarrassing and can't believe it happened as soon as I was back.

Spoke to the midwife and she said BP can drop at 16 weeks so that with the sickness, lack of sleep, not eating as often (being back at work I've got scheduled breaks so hadn't really thought of my need to snack) and general aniexty did not make for a good combo.

I've asked to reduce my hours on a mon and tue from 9-6 to 9-5. I think it was all going to be too much being back and being pregnant.

My gran had passed away in September and I've just received quite a bit of money so I'm not having to worry about killing myself to earn money which has certainly helped with having 2nd baby so quick and unplanned

• Options

Hi katt, sorry to hear about your Gran passing away, but glad that money is really going to help. How's work been otherwise? Did you manage to reduce your hours?

Hi everyone else too, we hope you're doing well today? Please do come and let us know your news - we'd love to hear what's going on with you all. 

We also wanted to let you know about two new threads today. 

The first is, when did you have your first period after giving birth? Please do come and tell us over on this new thread here. 

We've also just kicked off this sponsored thread - if you'd like to come and share what your child is/was afraid of, you could win a £100 Amazon voucher! That thread is here. 

• Options

Hello!

We're just stopping by to let you know about two threads today...

The first is, how long was your labour? Please do come and share over here. 
    The second is a mum asking for advice about taking her 6month old on holiday - would you recommend a villa or hotel? That thread is here.

Thank you! 

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're doing well? 
    Over at MFMHQ, we've been talking about the changes that happen to our breasts while we were pregnant (think giant nipples, giant veins, change in nipple colour etc)... we wondered if you fancied sharing what, if any changes your breasts might have gone through too, over on this thread?

• Options

Hi everyone, we're putting together some articles about IVF and we were hoping, if any of you might have had any experience with IVF, won't you come and tell us about it on this thread please? Thank you. 

• Options

Hi everyone, well, as we’re sure you know all too well, it’s February 2017 which means your baby (or babies!) is likely to be turning 1 very soon (if they haven’t already) Hooray!

This also means that this February 2016 Babies thread is now going to become February 2016 Toddlers thread! And, if you come and post on the new thread in the next week, we’ll pop your toddler over a little gift. 

Please do share some new pics, let us know how you’re doing, tell us about their first birthday or what you might have planned for it - we would love to hear your news.

We'll be locking this thread in a while to give you all a chance to see this message - we hope to see you on your new thread soon!