Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

millie is escaping from everthing!

she tries to get out of her bumo i put her in her bouncy chair that she loves and she lent so far forward that the whole chair went to topple over but i caught it just in time!!i lay her down and she just rolls everywhere she can't sit up on her own yet but is doing well but i cant wait til she can!! hehe shes 19 weeks 2morrow xx

Replies

• Options
    JJ seems to be getting like that too hun, altho he can't roll he can shuffle on his bum lol...(he was in the middle of the blanket to start with)

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1923/128/8/516184952/n516184952_396287_9195.jpg

• Options
    Wait till your changing there bum after they have done a poo and they try escaping. Im seriously considering buying a rabbit mat for when Fraser starts. Check them out put rabbit mat in your search engine.
    Nikki
  • Options
    Oh dear! Sounds like you cant take your eyes ofher for just 1 second!

Louise managed to wee on the carpet after already weeing on her change mat a couple of weeks ago.........she just wouldn't stay still while I was trying to clear up after a leaky poo..............